Chapter-7: Farewell to Familiarity

"Don't talk... drink some water," he said, offering her a water bottle.

Arita took a few sips of water and began to feel a bit calmer. Before she could ask Andrew anything, her parents approached her. Seeing them, she stood up and hugged them tightly.

"Where did you both go?" Arita asked anxiously.

"We...we just went to meet your uncle," her mother replied.

Then Andrew starts to leave. As he walked away, Arita thanked him with a big smile.

"Who is he?" Arita's father asked.

"He is Andrew. He is in my class. He saves me from falling on the ground," Arita explained. She also mentioned how Andrew had saved her from falling from a balcony, an incident she had previously told her parents about.

While listening to Arita, her father observed Andrew leaving and noticed a smirk on his face. He felt something odd about him, but for now, he only thought about Arita.

"Arita, we need to tell you something important...come with us," Arita's mother said tensely, leading Arita away by the hand. Once they are in the garden, Arita noticed her mother's worried expression and asked, "Is everything okay, mummy?"

"Sit on the first bench...and listen carefully to what I'm about to say," her mother said, holding Arita's hand.

"Arita, you know, if there's anyone in this world we love the most, it's you," Arita's father said, patting her head.

"Why are you both talking like this...I'm scared," Arita said nervously.

"Promise me, Arita, that you'll believe what we tell you," her father said.

"Yes, dad, I promise. Now tell me what happened," Arita asked.

"Arita...we...we—" Arita's mother began to cry and hugged Arita tightly.

"Arita, we are not your real parents," her father said with teary eyes.

"Dad, this is not the time for jokes. First, tell me why mom is crying," Arita said nervously.

"I'm not joking,Arita. When you were just three months old, someone asked us to take care of you," her father said with a trembling voice.

"Why are you saying this? You both are my real parents," Arita said, tears streaming down her face as she hugged her parents.

"It doesn't matter to me whether you are my real parents or not. For me, you both have raised me," Arita said, crying.

Hearing Arita's words, her parents became emotional. "But, Arita, you are not safe with us...you'll have to leave us before your 19th birthday," Arita's mother said, tears in her eyes.

"Which child isn't safe with their parents? I feel safest with you both," Arita said, tears still flowing.

"Arita, do you trust us?" her father asked.

"How can you even ask that...you are the ones I trust the most," Arita assured her father.

Then the same person suddenly appears whom Arita's dad was talking to while parking the car.

"Listen to us, Arita...and go with this uncle. He will keep you safe," Arita's father said with a heavy heart.

"What are you saying, dad...how can you send me with a stranger?" Arita said, standing up from the bench, holding onto her father's hand.

"Arita, you trust us, right?" her father asked, holding her hands.

Arita nodded with teary eyes.

"Arita, we don't have much time. You have to leave with him before 12:00," her father said, looking at his watch.

"He's not a stranger, he is your relative. You'll be safe with him," her father assured her.

"No, dad, I will not go," Arita said, crying.

"Remember, Arita, you're not like us. You are very special," Arita's mother said.

"Don't be afraid, you are my brave daughter," Arita's father said, hugging her tightly.

"Your mother and I will keep calling you...you won't have any problems there," Arita's father said.

"Take her with you," Arita's father instructed the person.

Then the person holds Arita's hand and begin to lead her away. Arita looks back at her parents with tear-filled eyes.

                                                -----------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone 😊! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter📖❤️.

Don't forget to like 🌟, share ❤️ and let me know your favorite part💬!

Thank you for reading🙏!