Chapter 3: Andrew's Arrival

Arita found herself lost in a whirlwind of confused thoughts, pondering the sudden shift in her dreams, which now seemed to revolve around enigmatic wolves. As she sat in class, the humdrum of her internal musings was abruptly interrupted by the dean's announcement."Hope you all are studying. Today, I have good news for all of you. Two new students are joining your class," the dean declared, breaking the monotony. "Andrew, come in."

In strolled Andrew, a tall, charming figure with a physique that commanded attention. His head was cloaked in the shadow of a hoodie's cap, an air of mystery shrouding him. The dean prompted him to introduce himself."Hi, I'm Andrew. I hope we can get along." he said, revealing a warm smile as he removed his cap. Curly hair fell gracefully on his forehead, and his captivating blue eyes exuded confidence. Whispers of admiration rippled through the classroom. "He is very handsome" someone remarked from the back, and the sentiment echoed throughout.As the class concluded, a swarm of students flocked around Andrew, inundating him with questions. In contrast, Arita, picking up her bag, made her way towards the exit. Just as she was leaving, her eyes inadvertently met Andrew's, and she was struck by an uncanny familiarity.Her gaze locked onto a pendant around his neck, identical to the one she had seen in her dreams. Surprised, she hurriedly left the class, thoughts of the pendant swirling in her mind.

 "How can he have exactly the same pendant?" she wondered, her confusion growing. "How can the same pendant exist in the real world?" At the bus stand, the lingering thoughts persisted. "This is the first time something from my dream world has manifested in the real world" .she pondered, her mind in turmoil. As she boarded the bus, the unsettling thoughts continued. Climbing the stairs, she stumbled but miraculously saved herself from falling. A hand from behind rested on her shoulder, and she turned to see a girl her age with a concerned expression."Are you okay?" the girl asked. Arita, still perplexed, nodded. "You seem very tense." the girl observed. "No, I'm just tired. But who are you?" Arita questioned, attempting to make sense of the strange encounters."I'm Anda. I recently moved to this neighborhood with my brother" the girl explained. Arita, still bewildered, replied with a polite greeting.

Upon reaching home, Arita lay on her bed, contemplating the unusual events of the day. A knock on her door interrupted her thoughts, and her mother urged her to join for dinner. The mention of attending a family wedding tomorrow dampened her spirits. "We are going to your uncle's wedding tomorrow, and you are going with us." her father declared sternly. Arita hesitated but ultimately acquiesced to her parents' directive .Later, while standing by her room's window, Arita felt a wave of sadness wash over her. The cold wind outside provided a comforting backdrop. As she closed her eyes, the rustling leaves and swaying branches seemed to soothe her troubled mind. When she opened her eyes, a shadow seemed to lurk behind a tree."What... is he Andrew?" she muttered in surprise. "No, that can't be possible. I'm thinking too much." she added, closing the window and attempting to put the mysterious encounters out of her mind as she drifted into sleep.

What are your thoughts on Arita's intriguing journey, filled with mysterious dreams and unexpected encounters? Share your insights and theories in the comments below! If you enjoyed the story, don't forget to like, share, and let me know your favorite part! 🌙📖 #AwakeningShadow #EngageWithImagination