5. Trip

Hello Dear Gentle Readers

I am finally was able to write this chapter in between writing my assignments.

Vote and comment if you like the chapter. Hopefully I will see an lot of comments and votes.

"Why is she always looking at you

"Why is she always looking at you." I heard Aarna say. But I don't turn around to meet my gaze or acknowledge her presence.

For Me, Maya Don't Exist. Period.

She is always there even if I try to think she isn't. Entangled in my life. If I think about her it will only give me a headache and tears which is the last thing I want today. I don't care if she is good or bad. I don't even want to know her. Thank God I don't share a single class except English with her.

"Let her look, let's go," I say to Aarna.

" Why can't you come on my bus? " She whins.

" Me too. " I whisper and she looks surprised. " What" I ask.

" I know you do but I didn't though you would admit it out loud. You usually hide your feelings deep in your heart like you want to protect them from the world. " She says. Confessing how you feel isn't as bad as I thought. Only if you are saying it to the right person.

" You are telling me this when you don't tell me anything. Raat ko kis se baat Kar karhi thi. I saw you smiling looking at the laptop screen." I say and it's not just about yesterday.

(Who were you talking to last night.)

" No one, wait it's not like that all students from the same group will fit in the same bus. Let me ask Sir to let you be with us." She says leaving me alone.

She is cute and adorable but has more secrets than anyone I know.

" Why are you standing ? Get on the bus. " Our bus in-charge says rudely. I can still see Aarna talking with his bus in charge. " Who are you waiting for I need to do the counting. " He says again.

So I climb in with my bag. I wanted to be with her. Safar aasan ho Jata. Even if I don't want to admit it no one in the class talks to me. So instead of trying to fit in a place where no one wants me, I should keep my distance.

(The journey would have became easier. )

I see Maya who got in just before Me with Madhav sitting next to her with their entire group. Talking and Laughing. Just like Aarna said there is no space the teacher just tried to act over-smart thinking he could fit everyone in one bus.

It's so congested now that there are other students behind Me and ahead of me in the small space as the others ahead are arguing for a window seat.

Seat mil Jaye vo hi badi baat hai aur yaha inhe window seat chahiye.