1. Nemesis

Hello Dear Gentle Readers

This is the story of your Madhav. YOUR to those who have claimed him as his.

The character asthetic are also updated.

This story will be in two parts
PAST and Present.

Meera and Madhav around age 17

Aakhir Kyun Pal Mein Yun
Deewana Main Ho Gaya
Tumhein Jo Maine Dekha
Tumhein Jo Maine Jaana
Jo Hosh Tha, Wo To Gaya

Aakhir Kyun Pal Mein YunDeewana Main Ho GayaTumhein Jo Maine DekhaTumhein Jo Maine JaanaJo Hosh Tha, Wo To Gaya

" You have been looking at her since she joined the school. " Veer says bumping his shoulder to mine as we walk.

" So what? " I ask not taking my eyes off her.

" That's two months for God's sake. If you like her why Don't you talk to her instead of watching her like a creep? " He says always trying to be the problem solver. But I ignore him as we walk towards my first class for the day after assembly.

" She straight out ignores everyone and hardly talks, Aarna being the exception. So what she did that made you like this? This. " He says trying to save my ass when I don't even need saving.

" She is fascinating and different... " I stop speaking when I see Veer making a weird face.

"What? "

" I think I need to call Bhuasa to let her know about your mental condition. " He says with that begging to be punched face.

" Fuck you. " I say walking ahead to take my seat in the English class.

She comes and sits on the first bench. First! Can she be any more perfect? Miss Nerdy.

I have been studying in this school for quite a few years now and She walks like she owns the God dam boarding school since the second she walked in. With her head held high. Like she doesn't care what happens around her as long as it doesn't affect her.

I have only seen her smiling mostly during lunch with Aarna and after talking with Aarna herself I came to know that she is her roommate in the Dorm.

The moment I saw her is as clear as day. I came on the first day of our final year in school and was passing the Principal's office when he called and asked me to show her the class. It was nothing out of the ordinary but she was. She smiled and talked with me as I showed her the class like a gentleman my Mumma raised me to be.

But the next day she is looking at me like I took her property without her knowledge.

Each and every student in the class is shouting and yelling for God knows what reason in the teacher's absence. Except her who is engrossed in her notebook like she don't give a damn.