2. Frenemy

Dear Gentle Readers

I am back early with a new chapter. It's overwhelming to see a the same people reading Madhav's story who read Rudra's.

It feels like I am starting all over again. Thanks to everyone who have voted and commented.

Happy Reading.

You're so gorgeousI can't say anything to your face'Cause look at your face (Gorgeous)And I'm so furiousAt you for making me feel this wayBut what can I say?You're gorgeous

You're so gorgeous
I can't say anything to your face
'Cause look at your face (Gorgeous)
And I'm so furious
At you for making me feel this way
But what can I say?
You're gorgeous

Spending time with Madhav is surprisingly good even after our interactions are just limited to this library as soon as we leave the library it feels like we traveled to a different time zone.

"You have a football practice today?" I asked when his wristwatch beeped like every day.

" No, I had it in the morning. Don't you also have to go for the house activities? " He asks.

"Yes," I say taking a pause. When he doesn't speak silence lingers between us. I usually don't know what to talk about except the studies.

" Which club you joined? " I am just making a fool of myself asking silly questions. Aarna told me how both of them worked in the Animal care group. But when he looks at me like he wants me to initiate the conversation I end up blabbering.

" The gardening one. If I am right you also took the same. Right. " He says making me turn my gaze at him. I gave the form to him.

" Yeh. I should leave. " I say winding up my things.

" Now that tomorrow we will submit the project you won't have to bear my presence. I am surprised you didn't ask Mrs Chatterjee to replace Me. " He says with a hint of sadness.

My reaction should be a smile telling how happy I am to finally get rid of him. But it doesn't come. The thought of changing him crossed my mind too many times in the first two days but I don't think anyone is as smart as him with the level of patience he has with Me.

" I didn't had any choice. " I mutter.

"Everyone always has a choice. She wouldn't have forced you. " He says holding the chair so tightly that his knuckles turn white.

" Or You can just admit to the fact that I am always the best choice. And you do like Me. " He says. His easy-going sunshine personality is back in place.

" Not the best but tolerable. " I say trying hard to stop myself from smiling.

" Friends? " He says extending his hand towards Me for a handshake making me freeze in my place. I just keep on looking at his palm.