4. Mine

Hello Dear Gentle Readers

Hope you all are doing fine. Here is the next chapter. (900 votes and 200 comments to unlock the next one.)

On a scale of 1 to 10 how sunshine is Madhav ? (Hope your rating don't change after reading this chapter. )

Pehli hi nazar mein tu
Dil mein mere aane lagi
Jaadu si chhane lagi kyun bata

Neendein veendein udd jaane lagi
Saari raat jagaane lagi
Shayari likhwane lagi kyun bata

Neendein veendein udd jaane lagiSaari raat jagaane lagiShayari likhwane lagi kyun bata

I am trying to find Meera for the last two periods but she is nowhere to be seen. I have checked the entire school campus with Aarna, Maya and Veer but it's of no use. She wasn't in the English class not in the one she attended next. Now I regret going with Aarna to the staff room.

If I had known about these rumours yesterday I would have somehow taken care of it my way.

I don't remember the last when I was so angry at anyone. Like I am now. All I can think is of the creative ways I am going to make the life of the one behind this a hell. I living and breathing hell. They are going to regret it. And I will make sure of it.

But with all the chaos in my mind, I want to just see her once, talk to her and make sure she is fine.

"Madhav!" I turn to look at Veer jogging at me.

" Did you find her? " I ask meeting him halfway.

" No... probably yes. All I know is Rahul is called to the principal's office right now someone who I think is Meera complained about him." He says panting.

I run to the office. Finally, the douchebag will come out from his rat hole. I can't imagine how she must have felt. I should have been there to make him eat his words. But I also know how mentally strong she is and she proved me right.

I can't see Maya but Aarna is outside the office. " I don't want you all to assemble outside the office. " The receptionist says to the three of us but we all ignore her probably making her angry.

I knock on the door and push it open halfway to let my presence know. Both Meera and Rahul are standing in front of the desk.

" Madhav you will have to wait." The Principal says looking at Me.

" Sorry to interfere but the discussion is incomplete without me. " I say closing the door behind me. Meera doesn't even turn around to acknowledge my presence even once.

But she should know that I will never leave her alone to deal with anything especially a problem even when I know she is fully capable of handling things.