Headcanons - Greninja's "Admirers"

-as he evolved and grew stronger, Greninja has picked up a few admirers throughout the final stretch of his Kalos journey (mainly from Snowbelle City to the Kalos League)

-First is Aria's Delphox, who will happily admit that Greninja is very handsome and a real treat to the eyes. It's all just to get on Braixen's nerves as Delphox knows all too well that Braixen likes him. Delphox is also quite a bit older than Greninja so she was never romantically into him, but will admit that he is quite the catch.

-Delphox and Braixen have a sort of mentor/student dynamic, with Delphox seeing great potential in her, and wanting Braixen to fully realize what she's capable of. She also has a LOT of fun with it, teasing Braixen at every opportunity she gets.

-Second is Diantha's Gardevoir, but it's pretty one sided. Despite also being older than Greninja, she has developed a bit of a crush on him ever since he evolved from a Frogadier. She knows very well that he'll likely never be interested in her like that given that they barely know each other, but it feels nice to admire him.

-Finally, and probably the most out of left field, is Charizard. Alain's Charizard. For about a week, Charizard felt his rivalry/friendship with Greninja grow into something more, as he began to develop a small crush on him. Since this was before he started opening up to people more, he felt like a complete IDIOT for feeling the way he did, and wanted to be over with it as soon as possible.

-In short, Greninja gets game, whether he likes it or not. Good thing Braixen doesn't know about how Gardevoir or Charizard feel yet.