10

Teju said hugging him more tightly, 'Thank you for understanding me everytime.'

Karan said, 'I don’t want to listen thanks, I want to listen something else.'

Teju asked, 'What?'

Karan said ignoring the point, 'leave it. For which report are you busy nowadays?'

Teju replied, 'Um accha if someone closest to you does crime and someone try to give him or her the real punishment, whom will you support?'

Karan said, 'I will not support crime so I will support the one who will give her or his real punishment. But why are you asking this?'

Teju said, 'You will know soon.'

............................

Teju went to Rayansh's room. Rayansh said seeing her,

'Ohh I think baby has come to my line,'

Teju rolled her eyes and said, 'stop your nonsense. I am just here for giving you last warning just because you are Karan's brother. If you promise that you won't misbehave and harass any girl than it will be good for you.'

Rayansh said jocking, 'Again a joke. Okay say what will you do?'

Teju said, 'You will see later. Just say what you want?'

Rayansh said, 'None can do anything for me. I am not scared of anyone and especially you.'

Teju said angrily, 'You will never understand. okay Count your last times.'

And she left. Rayansh didn’t pay to her words and started doing his work.

.............................

In a cafe, Teju was sitting with a girl.

Teju said to the girl, 'Aria please try to understand, we should stop him before destroying more girl's life. You are a victim of him. You know how it feels to be harassed.'

Aria said, 'But he will destroy my whole life. And who will marry me after known the news?'

Teju said, 'Many girl's life are destroying thinking this thought. But we should not scare. See I will take your interview even after being his sister in law. Then why can't you?'

Aria said, 'Why will people believe me. Do you have any proof?'

Teju said, 'Yes, I am just not taking your interview. I have another girl. She went to give audition and there she got harassed by him. Luckily she was careful that's why she made video of that scane.'

Aria asked, 'That's great then what's the need of my giving interview.'

Teju said, 'because it should be known to all that he doesn’t just manipulate actresses, he manipulates all girls around him. Such a monster. I asked you because I know you are brave but you are proving me wrong.'

Aria said, 'I will give the interview.' Teju smiled and nodded.

(Aria is her ex colleague. They worked in same channel. She also got manipulated by Rayansh while the interview.)

.................................

That's for today. Sry for the short one.

Vote...Comment.... Follow......