9

Karan asked shouting , 'I can understand but why are you trying to escape from me huh? Will I kill you? Or will I rape you? You aren’t comfortable with any boy's touch. But am I any boy? I am your husband. Even you sleep in one bed but in a long distance. Why? Say the Truth today. Or else I won't leave you.'

Teju said with tears, 'No no I can't, please try to understand.'

Karan held her more tightly and said, 'Why? Why you can't?'

Teju said, 'Because you will never love me after that.... You will hate me like..... Like others did.' and she broke down.

Karan asked being confused, 'Why will I hate you?'

Teju said, 'I am sorry. You are so loyal but I could not even tell you the biggest truth of my life. But today I will tell you. But please don’t leave me like others.'

Karan said calming her, 'Okay I am promising I will not leave you. Doesn’t matter how cruel your past is but please say the truth.'

Teju nodded with smile listening to him, 'Wh..when I was 13, a boy was around 18 years old boy named Vicky started teasing me. He teased with many girls but especially me. He proposed me too but I didn’t accepted. My father worked in his dad's Office. So baba also didn’t said anything to Vicky. Even instead of threatening Vicky, they threatened me to stay away from him. Time passed like that, when I became 15. I was waiting for one of my friend inside the empty classroom after ending school classes. She went to washroom. But how would I know she already went to her house by the threat of that bastard. Suddenly I heard his footsteps. I looked at the door and found  him. I started shivering due to fear and shouting but the school was empty. Some guards were in ground floor but I was in 4th so they didn’t hear me. He forced me. I tried to push him but he was stronger. He..... Rap...ed m.e.'

She could not continue due to sobbing. While Karan was numb listening this. He didn’t expect this much. He was angry on that boy as well on himself for doubting on her. He Hugging her and calmed her. It was shocking for her but she didn’t think more and hugged him also.

Karan apologised to her, 'I am sorry. I shouldn’t have doubted on you but you could tell me the truth before. And what did you mean by hate like others?'

Teju said, 'he made me unconscious that day and took some bad pics of us. He warned me if I say that incident to anyone, he will show that pictures to my parents and will say that we were in relation and I also agreed to get intimate to him. But I didn’t listen to him and told this to my parents. Baba went to their house but he shown the pics and all believed him. His dad fired my baba insulting him. All the relatives and neighbours started hating me. We left the town and came here but I could not get free from hatred. My parents hate me and blame me for that incident. From that day, I became introvert. I can't bear any boy's touch even not elders affectionate touch. I am sorry I have cheated you by dint of not telling you the truth. I couldn’t not say it for my mother. I could not say after marriage because I am afraid of losing you now. Nobody never understand me like you. Will you leave me now?'

Karan said, 'Why will I? I love you na? I love your present not past. And we will make our future then why will I leave you? Forget your past, it’s not easy but don’t affect your present and future for that incident.'

........................

So the truth is out

Vote....Comment..... Follow