7

'Teju beta, you go and bring karan for breakfast,' Raya said and teju left with a weak smile.

Teju thought 'Rayansh said right. Why they will believe me. Even Karan will not believe my words. But I will try my best to expose him to everyone,'

She came to her room and found karan was making his hairs in front of the mirror. He looked at teju and stared sometimes silently. Breaking the silence, teju said,

'Good morning,'

Karan greeted her back.

................

After breakfast,

Tejran were in their room. Teju was sitting on bed silent while karan was sitting  on couch working in laptop or I say pretending to work.

He was sad plus irritated because teju was not talking. If he ask anything then she was just replying nodded.

Karan asked, 'Teju, why are you not saying anything?'

She remained silent because she had nothing to say. Karan understood her side and said,

'Accha, As I know you joined 3 tv channels even I saw 5 news reports that you did. You want to be a journalists, right?'. Karan asked because he wanted to talk with her.

Teju said, 'yes...... Will your... parents allow.... me to do this?'

Karan said, 'Why are you hesitating? Well my parents are not old minded. They will never stop you'. Teju Smiled listening his words.

...................

In The afternoon,

It was the reception party of them. Karan was lost in teju whom his mother was introducing to relatives. She was just smiling and greeting them.

Riyaz ( a friend of karan) said to karan and other friends, 'She is an introvert. How you fell for this introvert after being an extrovert karan ?'

Karan replied, ' this question isine too. I never liked introvert people but she.... I have fallen hard for her'

All youngers started dancing. His friends pushed tejran on the dancing floor. Karan hold her hand and teju smiled nervously. They started dancing even all the girls and boys started dancing a couple dance.

Rayansh was also dancing  with a girl. A plan came into his mind.

Rayansh said loudly, 'let's change partners'.

All changed their partners except tejran who were lost in each other like they were on another planet which irritated Rayansh a lot.

Dance ended and all clapped for them. Tejran came back to earth listening the clap's sounds.

Teju thought, 'I never tolerated any boy's touch. But his was another feeling.'

..............

In washroom, teju was cleaning juice from her dress which fell on her dress accidentally. Suddenly someone back hugged her and she jerked him. She saw it was Rayansh.

Teju screamed 'What the hell?'

Rayansh said 'Nothing is hell. I am just saying I will give you whatever you want just spend one night with me.'

Without wasting a moment teju slapped him. He looked at her woth red eyes then hold her wrist and was trying to kiss her.

Someone came and called with shock and anger, 'Rayansh!'

...................

_________________________________________

To be continued....
.
.
.
.

Hope you liked it
Guess who?
Vote...comment..... Follow.....