8

Someone came and called with shock and anger, 'Rayansh!'

They both looked at the person and found it was Karan. Rayansh left teju immediately.

Karan asked Rayansh with shocking eyes, 'What the hell Rayansh?'

Rayansh said while sweating, 'br.o bro.... I was just....'

Karan asked, 'What huh? I saw everything? You were.... Shame on yourself.'

Teju looked at him with shock as she thought karan will misunderstood her. Rayansh said, 'No bro you are misunderstanding me. This girl is so clever. She is trying to ruin our relation.'

Teju said, 'No karan he is lying. Believe me he was forcing me.'

Karan warned him, 'I saw everything Rayansh. I never imgine that you are that much low. Don’t dare to do this with her again even not with any girl. I am leaving you for this time but don’t expect this for next time.' Saying that he hold teju's hand and left from their. While Rayansh was glaring them.

Rayansh said to Himself, 'This girl is so clever. She hypnotized him with her beauty but I will take revenge from you. See you how long bro's trust for you lasts.' And he also left with anger.

......................

Teju said to karan with a soft  smile , 'Thank you.'

Karan asked, 'For what?'

Teju said, 'You trusted me over you brother.'

Karan said roughly, 'I just supported the truth.'

Teju looked at him and thought, 'Is he angry on me?'

Karan didn’t say anything and just went to his room.

........................

Next morning,

Teju asked, 'I have to go a channel office to give interview. Will you drop me?'

Karan asked, 'Okay come.'

They went. Karan sat on driver seat while she sat on back seat. He asked her for sit beside him but she denied.

By the interview, she got job as a reporter in that channel.

..........................

Some days passed, Teju was trying to revealing Rayansh's girls trapping business. She became workaholic in work so she become more silent to karan. And as she can't tolerate boy's touch, she didn’t allow karan to touch her which was so irritating for karan. But he never want to force her.

He was not getting horny but he was so hurt because teju was not still comfortable with him.

Now he was getting doubt on her. Teju entered in room and he immediately hold ger wrist and pinned her to the wall.

Teju thought he will force her.

Karan said, 'You are so busy nowadays, huh?'

Teju said trying to escape from his grip but failed, 'Yea I I am busy in taking a report.'

Karan asked shouting , 'I can understand but why are you trying to escape from me huh? Will I kill you? Or will I rape you? You aren’t comfortable with any boy's touch. But am I any boy? I am your husband. Even you sleep in one bed but in a long distance. Why? Say the Truth today. Or else I won't leave you.'

....,.............

To be continued.........
.
.
.
.
.
Vote....Comment....Follow.....