1

In a well ventilated room but small room of a small house, teju was sleeping peacefully. But suddenly the girl started screaming in sleep 'No No please No' and woke up with a jerk.

Her mother come out from her room and goes to teju's room. Teju was sweating in fear and anger. Her mother got frustrated seeing her.

'How many times I said to move on from this. But no madam will spend the entire life with that memory. Now come and have breakfast. You lost your previous 2 jobs for that. And if you lost this job too then we won't listen to you more. We will get you married. With this fear, she will be a journalists. Huh..,' Saying that her mother Ritha went from the room.

Teju started sobbing after-all she didn’t have any mistake for which she is suffering from teenage.

She went to her office. At her office, her boss ordered her to take an interview of Rayash kundra, the producer of many successful movies. She was going towards his mansion with a cameraman.

When the interview time came,

'Umm I am Tejasswi Prakash and sir you can check at the questions, ' teju said offering him the script. But he was looking at her with lust. She felt awkward by his gaze.

'I will check it but now I Wanna talk something with tejasswi. You please go outside of the room,' Rayash said to the cameraman and we both looked at each other. I denied but he said something important so I let him go outside. After he gone,

Rayash started sat near me. And placed his hand on her shoulder. She jerked it.

'What are you doing?'

'Nothing I was just saying that you are so beautiful. Wanna to be actress? ' rayash asked smirkingly

'No I don’t want. Ani...,' Teju was about to call her cameraman but rayash placed his hand on teju's mouth and teju could not speak. He was about to kiss but teju jerked him and slapped him hard and was leaving but before leaving she said,

'I will case Against you'

Anil tried to stop her but she rushed angrily. While karan was coming to Rayash's place because RAYASH IS HIS BROTHER. He was going to his place by seeing phone while teju was coming from rayash's office rushingly without seeing ahead, cause memories were flashing in her mind. As both were coming without seeing ahead, they bumped into each other.

'Sorry sorry I didn’t see, saying that teju was about to go but karan called her by her name. She turned behind with shock.

_________________________________________

How was the first chapter?