X. The turning point

ELENA'S HOUSE
Narrator

- What are you doing here Logan? -Jenna asks.

- I missed you, I had to leave, uh... - the man excuses himself but the blonde cuts him off.

- Yes, I received your email.

- So an email. -Logan says understanding.

- Didn't you send an email? - she asks angrily.

- I'll explain it to you, invite me in and I'll tell you everything. - the man asks.

- I'm not going to invite you in, forget it. - she replied quickly denying.

- Come on Jenna, it's me. -Logan says trying to convince her.

- The answer is no.

- I know you, you are always one step away from the can, - says the convinced one - a little push from the yes.

- Did you just say that I have no self-control? - Jenna asks offended - Very smart. - she ends by closing the door, leaving him outside alone.

Logan looks at the door and turns around before looking at it again and finally walking off the porch watching an old man take out the trash.

- Good night. - the past journalist greets as he approaches, but the older man only waves goodbye and goes home again, so the dark-haired man remains standing in the middle of the street.

A girl behind him comes running from her daily nightly exercise, apparently, he turns around looking at her for a moment and she also looks at him, recognizing him, so he stops running.

- Hey, you're the one on the news, Logan Fell, I see you every night, well, I saw you because you disappeared from TV. - she explains.

- I took a break. - He says, watching her.

- I realized, I'm Daphne. - the woman introduces herself.

- Do you know something Daphne? - he asks as they shake hands.

- No what? - she asks with a smile and the Fell's eyes change to one of a vampire as the veins under his eyes become visible and bites her to death making her let out a scream.

***

SHEILA'S HOUSE
Evie

I'm leaving Bonnie's grandmother's house with my best friend to go to school, last night I stayed with her to explain everything to her, and apparently she's taking it well.

- How are you going? - she asks me and I look at her confused - Last night we were talking about me and vampires, but you're having a hard time too, Stefan is gone after all. - she explains.

- I prefer not to talk about it honestly. - I confess - I told him what I felt and he told me what he thinks and he left, that's it, he left and won't come back.

- Where will he go?

- I don't know, maybe Europe, he told me he liked it, but I don't want to know, I prefer not to ask him. - I say as we go towards her car and we get into it to leave.

***

SALVATORE'S RESIDENCE
Narrator

- Have you already thought about where you are going? - Stefan asks his older brother.

- I don't know, maybe to London, to see friends. - explains the black-haired man looking out the window.

- You don't have friends Damon. - replies the blonde seriously.

- You're right Stefan, I only have you, so where are we going? - Damon asks this time, separating himself from the window.

- We're not going anywhere. - says the younger Salvatore - I'm going to live my life as far away from you as possible. - he explains.