II. Night of the comet

FOREST
Narrator

A couple is kissing in a tent in the middle of the forest.

- Hey, did you hear that?

- Hear what?

- It was a thunder.

- I haven't heard anything.

- You're sure? Because if it rains we won't be able to see the comet.

- It's not going to rain. - the boy looks at his partner - Lucy, I have something for you, he's in the car, don't move. - the girl shake her head, smiling, indicating that she would wait for him and he kisses the girl.

- It was a thunder.

- It's not going to rain. - he insists and leaves the tent.

The girl hears a noise and laughs.

- I knew it, I told you it was going to rain. - she takes the flashlight and goes out too, she doesn't see anyone and it's not raining, she hears drops falling behind her and she turns around slowly seeing how blood is dripping from above so she points towards where the stream is coming from and sees her boyfriend.

The girl instantly screams and starts running towards the car trying to open the door, but it is closed.

- Open up! - keeps trying without success - No! Please! - the car opens out of nowhere and she stands still before turning around, there is no one there.

Out of nowhere something falls on top of her causing her to let out one last scream.

***

MYSTIC FALLS
Evie

As always, I go running early in the morning, the sun was already rising when I started running.

I get home and go straight to the shower to wash off the sweat again, then I dry and comb my hair before changing and going down to breakfast, it's the same routine as always.

I look at my lunar calendar to see when the next full moon is, I want to be prepared as much as I like to transform into a wolf.

My phone rings and I see a message from Bonnie, she's already outside; I finish breakfast quickly before grabbing my backpack, I have a small toiletry bag there, I will brush my teeth in the school bathroom.

***

SCHOOL OF MYSTIC FALLS

- Originally discovered almost 5 centuries ago, it has not passed Mystic Falls for 140 years, the comet will shine brighter at dusk tomorrow during the celebration ceremony. - I look at Bonnie for a moment who nods indicating that we would go together - Are we bothering you, Salvatore? Miss Gilbert? - I turn to Stefan and Elena who were staring at each other smiling until the teacher speaks so I roll my eyes and look back before the bell rings.

***

- I don't understand. - I look at Caroline as I walk next to Bonnie and her - Are you a medium or clairvoyant?