VII. Haunted

MYSTIC FALLS GYM
Narrator

Tyler is leaving the gym.

- Okay man, see you later. - Tyler says walking towards his car.

- See you later Ty. - says his partner behind him.

Tyler stops dead feeling something, as if someone were where he is, which he doesn't give much importance to, and then he puts his gym bag in the trunk of his car and gets into the driver's seat.

- Hello Ty. - says someone next to him to which he reacts scared and tries to get away but since the car is not very big he couldn't get too far away.

- Vicky? - he says with shock still in his body - E-Everyone is looking for you.

- I already know it. - she says in a low voice.

- What's wrong Vick? - he asks, now calmer.

- I'm cold. - she says with her voice trembling.

- Are you high? Everyone thinks you're getting. - he sputters.

- I wish. - she lets out in a sob.

- What happened in the forest Vicky? Those people they killed... What did you see? - the Lockwood wants to know, to which the girl raises her head with teary eyes and looks at him nervous and scared.

- I'm... I'm scared. - she admits hugging him.

- Come here. - corresponds to his hug - Don't worry, I'll take you home. - he says with a calm voice.

- I can not control it. - she admits, separating herself from him - I'm hungry Ty and I don't know what's wrong with me. - she sobs with a labored breath.

- What have you had? What drugs have you taken? - he asks to which she hugs him.

- I can not anymore! - she says without the strength to control herself - I'm hungry Ty. - she repeats again, kissing his neck, trying to control himself so as not to bite him.

- Okay, I'll get you something to eat, but calm down, I'm going to take you home. - he proposes again to which veins begin to appear on her face and her fangs grow and her eyes turn blood-colored - Vicky! What are you doing? - Tyler says nervously, trying to get away from her when he notices her appearance and that she doesn't look like herself, so he falls to the ground, leaving the car instantly with his back turned - Vicky! Vicky! No! - he shouts before she grabs him by the neck to try to sink her fangs into him but someone pulls her away just in time.

- Aaaah! Let go! - she shouts at the blonde's act, so Tyler gets up to escape but he runs into a black-haired boy instantly and stops in the act of fleeing.

- What's going on Stefan? What happens? - he says addressing the vampire holding the girl.

- You shut up. - the blue-eyed man orders him.

- Screw you, dude. - answers Ty.

- "Dude"? Oh really? "Dude"? - Damon says somewhat offended.

- Damon, no. - Stefan responds trying to control his brother.

- Come on, who's going to miss this idiot? - says the older Salvatore with a bit of humor to which Tyler responds by punching him in the face for which he doesn't even flinch.