7

.
.
.
After school as per my promise, I went to meet Chen Ling in the garden. I saw her leaning on a tree with her hands behind her back and tossing the mud with her leg. As if on que she looked up and gave a bright smile.

"You are here?"

"Yeahh.."

"So.....did you read my letter?"

He had not. "Did you read it Wei?" She asked again.

I shake my head. "Why?"

"Chen Ling, I have come to a conclusion. I know you must like me a lot .....but, you know I lost my memory. I don't have any memories about you nor the accident that we were in. So Chen ling.....I don't feel anything for you. I already have feelings for someone else. Why don't we break up? It's not going to work out between us."

"WHAT? NOO...I am not breaking up with you." She held my hands tightly "I love you, Wei. I don't want to leave you. I really really love you. Please, we can start fresh. We can start dating again. You will eventually fall in love with me, since you were in love before. You just have to remember me."

"I am sorry Chen Ling. I already have someone I like. I don't think I will ever be able to remember you. So let's stop this Chen Ling. I hope you find someone else who will really love you for who you are"

I didn't wait to hear her response and walked away without looking back. When I reached the school gate, all my friends were already waiting for me.

"You done?" Yibo questioned. I nod my head and started walking. "Where's Su?"

"Sorry, I am late. Hahaha ...I had an appointment with my homeroom teacher. I forgot to tell you all to wait for me."

"It's fine Su"

"Yibooo....I am starving. Let's go buy some snacks" ,Xiao Zhan said as he leaned on Yibo's shoulder.

"Okay...!!"

"Hey Xiao Wei, did you meet that woman?" Su questions.

"I did!!"

"Did you accept her proposal?"

"No ..I rejected her" both Su and Yunlan sigh in relief.

Su immediately clinged to me "That's great news. I never liked her."

Seeing Su so enthusiastic it made me smile and I missed to notice a dark aura following behind us.

Chen Ling was following Wei to know who was the one he liked. When she saw Wei smiling at that girl, she was pissed. "So it's her? Wei....you turned me down for her? Damn ..I won't go easy on you. Just wait!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, we were all chilling in the classroom after having our lunch, when suddenly a classmate burst into the room.

"Xiao Wei .... Su Yang is looking for you. She informed me to hurry."

"What happened?" I was worried.

"I don't know... she's in the girls washroom on the 2nd floor. I heard her screaming for your name. I couldn't go inside."

I ran outside with my friends following me. When I reached the 2nd floor girls bathroom, I saw a crowd gathered at the bathroom door. They were trying to take pictures and laughing at something. I pushed them aside and called out for her.

"Su Yang.....??"

"XIAO WEI....Please help...." Her voice was small and trembling.

I went inside the washroom ignoring the fact that it was a girl's washroom.  I saw Su Yang huddled inside a cabin with her head on her knees. There was a foul smell coming from her. I ignored it and knelt down beside her.