2

.
.
.

It was morning by the time Yunlan woke up. He looked to his side and found Wei still fast asleep. Last night's events played in his mind and he chuckled remembering how Wei was cursing at him for breaking his back. Wei had exhausted himself and had fallen asleep. I cleaned him up before going to bed. I knew I had to clear the mess I made or else I was going to get an earful from Wei in the morning.

Yunlan was happy that Wei had finally given himself to him. They have been together for almost 5 years now. They had their fair share of make outs and foreplay but they never got serious in this matter. Wei would stop them when it would seem they would cross the line. I never questioned his reasoning for not going through it fully but instead respected his choice, as I was fully in love with him.

And now after 4 years of college and 1 year of working our asses off, Wei finally let go of his feelings and melted in my arms. I feel so happy and content seeing the love of my life right in front of my eyes. I am thankful that Wei accepted my proposal back in college. I was pursuing him non-stop until he accepted me. It was difficult to turn from best friends to boyfriends, well childhood best friends to boyfriends.

Yunlan leaned towards Wei and gave a peck on his forehead before heading to the bathroom to freshen up.

It was Sunday, so he let Wei sleep for a few more hours. Yunlan was working on writing a play. He had an awesome idea about a poor man who struggles in his life to make ends meet. Then to make more money, he travels to the city and tries his best to make adjustments. Then there he met the love of his life and how they try to keep their relationships.

He had shared this idea with Wei and he liked it. He just had to finish the ending of the story and tomorrow he will go to a famous producer and offer his writing to them. He was super confident that his play will be selected and he will make a name for himself. When that happens he will take a step further with Wei.

Yunlan opened the drawer and looked at the small, square, velvet blue box. He took it and opened the box to find a beautiful diamond ring.

Yunlan has worked several part time jobs these 5 years and finally he was able to buy the ring he always wanted

Yunlan has worked several part time jobs these 5 years and finally he was able to buy the ring he always wanted. He put back the box when he heard the bedroom door open.

"Baby, you are awake. How are you feeling?"

Wei who is still sleepy, comes waddling towards Yunlan and sits on his lap before burying his face in the crook of Yunlan's neck. Yunlan hugs him back and moves his arms on Wei's back soothing him.

"My back hurts Ah-lan and my ass hurts too"

Yunlan turns a bright shade of red "You don't have a filter Wei. How come you don't get shy when saying such things?"

"What's there to be shy about when I am saying the real thing. I don't get shy towards you. We are already long past that point"

"I wonder ..... I get shy when I am with you. My heart still beats fast, just like the first time I saw you in kindergarten."