4

.
.
.
.
It's been a few days since I was discharged from the hospital. I had enough time to gather some of the details about time traveling.

1.  God did not think it was my time yet to die

2.  He wanted me to correct my mistakes.

3. He gave me a second chance to change my destiny.

From what I gathered, I have travelled back to 9 years ago. How did I end up in the hospital?....One night I stole my Mother's car to go on a long drive with my girlfriend. As I was driving, a cow crossed my path and to avoid hitting it I swerved my steering wheel and my car plunged into the lake nearby. My girlfriend escaped with minor injuries due to the air bag and I was thrown out of the windshield breaking it into pieces. I nearly drowned and got a head injury. 

If I remember my childhood, I never had this accident in my past. This accident was new to me, as if this event brought me back to my past. As far as I remember, I never disobeyed my Mother. I never took her car without permission, since I had no driving licence and I never had a girlfriend. I don't even remember who was the girl they called as my girlfriend. Since the accident, she never once came to visit me. Hence, I don't even know how she looks. My mother blames her for my accident, saying she forced me to go on a ride. The way she talks about her indicates her hatred towards her.

Looks like my Mom never liked my so called girlfriend.

I didn't even bother to find out about this girl and don't even intend to. If she ever comes to me in the future, I will just break up with her since I have no feelings for her.
.
.
.
.
It was already morning, I was sitting on my bed looking at the window. I was young, teenager again. I will be going through the same High school days I went to 9 years ago, well in the current timeline. This time I will change my path. This time I will not let you cross my path.

"Wei dear...." My mother opened my bedroom door and walked in.

"Are you ready to start High school? Are you nervous?"

"Mom, why would I be nervous?"

"Don't you have high school jitters? You always said you had it."

"Well...the past me had it. I am someone who will live through the same High school life.

"I'm not nervous, Mom"

"Well....I am just glad you are safe and will be starting High school. I am so excited for you" she squealed like a little girl and left the room.

I again looked out the window "Today's the opening ceremony. Then I will meet him today just like how I met him in my past life."

I look with the determination "Yunlan, In this new life I swear, I won't fall for you again"

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=

I got ready and headed to school. All the students were hurrying towards the stadium where the opening ceremony is going to be held. When I walked inside, half of the stadium was already full. So I hurried and got myself a seat in the center, with my mother sitting beside me and waiting for the function to commence.

Soon the podium was filled with principal and Teachers of the education academy. There was a drum roll announcing the chief guest of this function. A very special formal function paved the way for the commencement of the new academic year. 

"Now, let's welcome Zhao Yunlan, our outstanding student representative, to give us a speech"

Zhao Yunlan walks up to the podium and towards the micro phone looking cool and calm. Shen Wei raised his eyebrows when a few girls and boys squealed when he walked on the stage.