16 [18+]

.
.
.
After sunset, every student was again asked to gather on the beach side. Students wore party wear, glow sticks, glowing sunglasses, necklaces and bangles, to give a party vibe in the dark night. Chai was standing on a podium with a mic waiting for everyone to arrive. Loud music and dancing lights were displayed around them. The party at the beach was the best to enjoy.

"Helloo everyone.....are you guys enjoying it so far???" Students screamed excited and hooted.

"The night is still not over...before that, you guys remember the buddy game we played. Now I will disclose who were your buddies and who is the winner. But before that let us hear a speech from the Coach of the sports club"

A middle aged man walks up to the podium with a glass of champagne in his hand.

"I won't say much. I just want to thank all the students who worked so hard to make this club a successful. Please keep up the hard work for your own individual growth and our club. And now....I want you all to relax and enjoy the PARTYYYYYY...."

Students again scream in excitement as the Coach finishes his speech and loud music starts playing. They start dancing crazily totally enjoying the party. Some students were dancing with their partners and some mingling with one another. Our four boys were in the back slowly swaying to the music as they drank beer and Wei with his mocktail.

"Requesting a little attention here" Chai said from the podium as she cleared her throat on the mic.

"I'll be announcing the winner of buddy competition. So.....the winner who took care of their buddy is none other than .......drum rolls please .....tugu tugu tugu....WANG YIBO......and his buddy is .....XIAO ZHAN ...."

Xiao Zhan looks back at Yibo clearly surprised "I thought you were caring towards me because I was your boyfriend"

"Well that made me win this competition. I was just doing my job of being your boyfriend. Looked like I did a very good job taking care of you"

Yibo winks at Xiao Zhan who had a deep blush on his face and walks towards the podium. He was rewarded with a gift care where he can buy anything he wants for 1000.

Wei nudges Yunlan "Who was your buddy? You can tell me since the game has ended"

"You...."

"Me? Really......."

"Hmm hmm....who was yours"

"Xiao Mei......"

"Ahhh....okay"

"You aren't jealous?"

"Why should I be when she likes girls. No danger to me .."

Shen Wei chuckles at Yunlan and they hold each other's hands as they enjoyed the party.
.
.
.
.
Wei and Yunlan sat on the beach overlooking the waves crashing on the shore.

"We went through so much together. I worked so hard to make you mine. You were struggling with your own demons. There were so many ups and downs, so many heart breaking memories. I am sure, I have hurt you more than I could imagine whether it be the present or the past. You were carrying so many burdens on your shoulder and we never knew about it. I am happy you have grown into a strong man Wei, without your resolve you would have crumbled down.
.
.
I am really thankful that you have forgiven me and accepted me. You have no idea how much I love you. I have loved you since the first time we met. Do you remember??"

Wei looked at Yunlan with heartfelt eyes "When we were kids?"

"Yes....the incident...I remember it clearly. Our mothers already became best friends when we moved into the house next to yours. Of course that made us good friends too. You were so brave that you fought the bullies who tormented me. But instead of beating them up, you got beat up instead. I saw you when you were kneeling and crying in the park with bruises all over your face. That was the first time we talked to each other. When I knew what you did for me, I laughed so badly. I just found you tiny and cute, I immediately fell in love with you and promised to always protect you.
.
.
"I was sad when I left after a few years. But I had no choice since dad was getting transferred. I still loved you even though we were far away. I always thought about you and promised myself that I would get back to China. I studied hard and got good grades to impress my father. When he offered me a wish as a gift, I wished to return to China and stay at grandma's. He was reluctant at first because the education in the UK was better. But I made him understand my origins as a Chinese person and I would like to stay surrounded by my people. I was able to convince him and I came back here."