Welcome

"This is all your fault, director's pet. This is a play. I'm not falling in love with you, and I would never ever go out with you, Jack Garrison."

Welcome to the theater, dear reader. Thank you for stepping into my world.  I hope you enjoy the antics of the Crestview Theater department. 

Please note that this book covers mature themes that involve abuse and violence. I have marked all the relevant chapters with trigger warnings to ensure your safety. Although this is a work of fiction, it's essential to understand that if you ever find yourself in a situation similar to Jack's, it's crucial to reach out and seek help. No one deserves to be abused, and every human being deserves happiness. I hope you enjoy the book and find hope in knowing that there are ways to overcome difficult situations. 

Thank you,

Eliana Hale

Copyright © 2024 by Eliana Hale

All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without prior written consent from the author.  

This book is a work of fiction. Characters, places, events, and names are the product of this author's imagination. Any resemblance to other events, other locations, or other persons, living or dead, is coincidental.