• 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 •

YOU ALL HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME A LOT AND ALSO SHOWN ME HOW MUCH YOU VALUED MY WORK AND MY WRITING, FOR WHICH I AM VERY GRATEFUL,

• | I'm fine or sick, lacking in work or not getting time for myself, i still don't stop writing cause when you all are happy after reading my work that happiness gives me peace, after today i wrote exactly as i had thought.
I neither followed anyone's wishes nor changes anything as per anyone's wishes.

• | Yet no-one has the time to write a word and expect me to obey everyone like a silly person.
Well, i don't want to be upset, nor going to ask got anything agter today,

𝘜𝘯𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ ✒• ENJOY READING..!!! ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

✿ ❝
⠀⠀⠀⠀We're so distracted by how things end, we usually forgot how beautiful the beginning was...!!

Avni shyly buries her face in neil's neck as they share a gentle kiss before he embraces her and leads towards downstairs, he carries her inside then sits her on the sofa. Later, they enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner in an open area and share a slow dance at avni's request, also decide to stay the night on the yacht making their time even more special.

" I want to see you," avni said as soon they entered their room.

" Am i invisible, strange haan.?" removing his shoes neil jokes..

" You must remain silent and not interrupt me, otherwise i will not be able to continue or else i promise." snapping her finger at him " if you disturb i will break your bones you for sure." pushing him onto the bed until he sat at the edge, giving him a stern look she warned, he nodded without saying a word.

Their height difference sometimes proves to be beneficial causes neil was sitting and avni was standing in between his legs and was exactly at the level of his face, now this was not the first time avni were taking off his coat however today there was a different purpose behind it, his gaze fixed on her.

" Stop staring at me you're making me nervous." Avni says covering his eyes with her palm.

" As promised, i'm not interfering in your work but you are definitely interfering in mine." Neil said removing her hand from his eyes.

" This is not fair naww jaana." Avni pouts cutely.

Signing in disbelief, neil sensationally held her by waist and pulled her towards him with swift - thus she landed on him losing her balance, before she could say anything neil held her from under-knees one by one and wrap them around his waist made her sit comfortably on his lap, she exhaled to their intimate position.

Well: keeping all these things aside for the time being, she extended her hands forward and opened the first button of his shirt while felt his hand moving to the zip of her shirt slowly from behind, avni raises eyes to looked at him where he was already staring at her, she notice his pupils turned dark and deep.

" If i tell you some rules then it automatically applies on me too." In deep and slow voice he told her.

Understanding the meaning of his words she was nearby surprised to hear, at this point she knew it was not possible for her to back off that's why she gave in and proceed to unbuttoning him, masculine scent of his body slowly intoxicating avni, unable to control herself she took a deep breath before keeping her lips on his neck.