• 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 •

Even-though the task is not finished yet.

I wanted to give you all a Ramadan gift from me. Please keep me in your prayers, especially those who are fasting...// 🤲🏻📿

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ ✒• continue..!!! ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

In the warm sunlight where the sun shines been a long, two birds were peacefully sleeping in eachother's embrace. due to sunday there's no office and university today still neil stuck to his usual routine and woke up before the alarm going on.

Feeling her soft presence next to him, a grin appeares on neil face contentedly. Like everyday he silently prayers if she agrees to stay in his arms, he willing to wake up countless times in a day just to witness the relief on her face and the comfort of being with him.

Drawing closer neil planters a kiss on her forehead reminiscing about the previous night when she had m scolded him for teasing her. He enjoys teasing Avni cause then she reveals her more childlike side which he always loved to dote on.

Nail's trance broke cause of message on he's phone and laying avni comfortably covering her with duvet properly, Neil kisses her cheeks before leaving the bed checking his phone..!! Later avni woke up due to unnecessary noise only to found neil all ready ..

" In case you have forgotten then lemme remind you today is sunday, means aj apka qaid khanna band rahe ga.." while rubbing her eyes avni said in sleepy voice.

" Good morning Amour." neil said coming close, kisses her head.

" Par sunday ke din konsa kaam aa gaya apko." She pouted resting her back to the bed headboard.

" Yesterday i arrange a private meeting with some old and experienced peoples. my assistant informed they'all agrees to work with me, so there's some documents which cannot processed be without my signatures, that's why i have to go.." He said tying his tie.

Usually she don't ask anything related to his work and if she wants to know anything then neil share each details with her instead of hiding anything. He believes. avni has all the equal rights not only him but to everything connected with him.

" Fine." lying back again, just to get up quickly " Yahan aaye." standing at the edge of bed she called neil.

Obeying to his wife order like an obedient husband neil come and stood near her without asking why?, avni silently took off neil's coat first and then gets busy untying his tie, neil didn't understand her action yet doesn't stop her.

" What are you doing," He asked politely.

" Meri marzi." she retorts straightly.

" I'll be late, you can do these games later." Neil said, receive her big eyes glare.

" Apko jahan jana hain jaye, ussey pehly i have a condition and there's no way of denying.." throwing his tie away she went to cupboard.

" Boliye madam." neil know she wasn't going to leave him until he agrees to whatever she's going to say...she blush listing him.

" I want to trim your beard as per my wish." taking out trimmer from cupboard she come to him.

" Like now? " Neil asked surprisingly.

" Yup, like now now." making a puppy face she says, and he's gone again.