• 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 •

Honestly speaking sorry for late and extremely sorry not to response anyone because of unhealthy guests come over without us knowing, i was not able to get the time write peacefully.

Without being disturbing element you can continue now we'll talk later. ( giggling)

_____________ continued _____________

She was sitting Infront of tv on sofa drinking alcohol watching some hot steaming show on Netflix, Just then a she heard a doorbell as soon she opens the door someone grabbed her neck tightly and pushed her against the wall and close the door by his leg,she try to protest but get a tight slap against her right cheeks in return, then feels clutching her face  harshly.

" Stop is Karan your hurting me now," she said getting a clear view of him.

" Hurt? Do you know how much hurt i am right now seeing her with bhai, the one who was meant to be mine only is with someone else. just because of you and you are saying I'm hurting you." Tighten his hold on her neck karan speaks.

" because of me only.....( she chuckles ) Don't forget you couldn't hold yourself back as well, now stop this and let me breath," saying this she pushed him away.

" Tumhe kaha tha maine wait for sometime but you didn't listen and to satisfied your lust i lost her," karan said angering grabbing her arm pulling her against the wall again.

" Calm down darling this much anger is not good for health " wrapping her arms around his neck. " Us say tumse piyaar hota to maff kar deti tumhe, afterall you give her time did not cross her limits still she left you for only one mistake " Riya speaks moving her one hand on his shoulder.

" She still loves me mere ilawa wo kisi ki ho hi nahi sakti i know her, " karan said moving away from her, sitting on sofa holding his head " but she was in his room last night with him and i don't trust bhai, kahi unhe ne uske sath kuch..." He couldn't finish when she comes sitting beside him forewording a glass of wine to him, he takes..

" Don't think too much I'm sure nothing like that would have happened between them last night," keeping her hand on his knee.

" For now you have to relax and think with a thunderous mind what should be your next step," Riya said tooking sip of her wine " What's done is done we cannot change it but it's good that she married your brother instead of anyone else warna tum chah ke bhi us say wapis nahi hasil kar paate."

" What do you mean by that." karan frownly asked being confused.

" koi bhi mard yeh baat bardast nahi kar sakta ke uski biwi ka kisi or ke sath affair ho or yaha to tum uske bhai ho, " Riya says smirking

" Khul ka kaho kiya kehna chahti ho," although i somewhere know whats she's trying to say.

" That poor man will be busy all day working outside as according to you Neil don't have faith in relation for him work is important instead of waisting time, then what does he know what his wife or brother doing at home behind's him." Riya said winking at him and a evil smile appears on karan's lips..

" Actually you are right, maine is baare me to sucha hi nahi," drinking his wine glass completely in one go

" Par meine soch liya tha Avni or Neil ki shaadi ki news dekhte hi, The world will know her as Neil wife but she will be in your arms only " passing him a witchy smile she such her oen tongue, his smirk understanding her meaning.