• 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 •

Thanks to all for in-line comment's and completing the target...!! ⚘️

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ ✒continue..!!! ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

✿ ❝
       ⠀⠀The sun's bright rays shone through the mirror wal of their room next morning, disrupting their peaceful slumber as they slept snuggling closely, the warmth of the sun touches avni's back woke her up from her sleep, her eye's roam around only to fell on sleeping neil who's looking so utterly cute while holding her tightly as if she's running somewhere.

Automatically a natural smile occurred on her lips seeing him cause it's rare she see this peace on his face, his messy hair lying on his forehead and his pink pouty lips make him look so beautiful caused her kissed neil on his cheeks unable to control herself in the moment before coming to her senses.

Absent-mindedly she ran her fingers through his soft hair, admiring his already adorable baby face. Leaning over she kissed his forehead, eyes, and cheeks while giggling unknowingly, her voice tickled his ears and he stirred in his sleep, signaling her that he's about to wake up.

Quickly, she sat on his stomach and showered him with countless kisses all over his face until he finally opened his eyes. The first thing he saw, was her face with a bright smile, that's when he knew, his day was going to be full of blessings.

The beginning of his day is marked by Avni's laughter and her tender kisses, Neil couldn't have wished to wake up if his day didn't start like this from now on, avni's eyes shimmered with joy as she witnesses a lovely smile forming on his lips.

"Good morning jaana," she greeted him with a kiss on his jawline. He let out a groan.

" Hmmm morning jaana ki jaan." He replied by kissing the palm of her hand that was touching his face, making her giggle.

" Utho utho jaldi jaldi jaldi this place is so beautiful! i can't wait to explore every corner of it," she said eagerly, trying to go while he stopped her from getting up.

" Let me endure this moment." He gently held her waist " Can you promise to wake me up like this every day?" he speaks..

" Everyday ummmm but for that i have to wake up early nww," she said, tapping her chin and pouting cutely.

" Can't you do this for your jaana, you can rest afterwards," he says in a babiesh tone.

Could this guy be any cuter? Avni had never seen neil like this before, he's behaving childishly.

" ufff my heart melted.......i love do anything for my jaana... anything anything." she said, looking at him and thinking he looked deliciously eatable.

Once again he began kissing his face, taking her time showing patience as she moved from one part to another side of his face..her favorite spot to play was his adam's apple and this time she used her lips for it. kissing it gently she feels an urge to have it. she then took his adam's apple into her mouth sucking on it sensually.

unaware of the fact - neil was losing control over himself as avni's lips, her kisses were not leaving any positive impact on him, that too in the morning, without realizing when his hands slipped inside her shirt, rubbing her skin.

She lets out a soft moan as soon she felt his warm fingers against her skin, that's it, neil couldn't take it more and changes their position he moves on top of her, smashing his lips with her.