• 𝐓𝐄𝐍 •

» Some of my sweet followers have few complaints with me, and the majority say they are not liking this distance and ongoing story...

Just a few things to say,

• It's my first book to explore this site and I'm trying out my best to write whatever's in my mind in the same way to service you guy's something different and better, also by making sure not to disappoint anyone here...
And in return what I'm expecting from you'll is love, support and patience only.....

• Their marriage was not a love or arrange marriage, It's an accidental marriage so it will take some time for both of them to get settled and comfortable with a stranger. Time is needed to accept and mould every relationship into its colour.

• Although without taking anyone's name, some writers don't give attention to their storyline by only focusing on romance etc because according to them it's the only way to gain followers, views, votes, etc. I don't care freaking speaking.

• For me the concept is more important than showing unnecessarily romance without making any sense. I would love to write their scenes in future and I will for sure. insha'Allah.

Everything happens for a valid reason so don't expect me to write such things all of a sudden which will ruin the basic of this book...!

Pardon me for your disappointments...!!!

____________ continued _____________

" Who's this, " Neil asked with closed eyes.

He was sitting by resting his head on the back of a couch and asked the other person because he pick up the call without seeing the collar I'd.

" You didn't save my number before giving it to me. " She questions back not bothering to answer his.

"It's saved meine dekhe bina receive kar," Neil replies though it wouldn't take him a second to recognise her voice.

" Ap ease kaise kisi ki bhi call receive kar sakte hai bina dekhe, koi bad person how to. he can hack your data then he can blackmail you for money and I'm sure like a confident man you will not give him the money, and being angry he can kidnap you too. Or agar ap hi kidnap hogaye to unko paise kon dega. " Avni starts her chattering. Thinking how careful he can be?

" To me kidnap hone say pehly sab kuch tumhare naam kar dunga. You can pay them. " Neil replies calmly.

" Very smart mr. khanna ta-ke wo log apko chor kar mujhe kidnap kar ley, na baba na mujhe nahi chahiye kuch ap rakhein or khadi kidnap ho, btw ap kiski call expect kar rahe they itni raat ko," grabbing pillow under her chin as she was laying on her stomach, questions curiously.

" DD, If there's something important then he calls at any time. " Neil said getting from the couch and walking up to the cupboard.

" ohhh.. wo sote nahi hai? raat me bhi kaam karte hain how cruel are you, Reham nahi ata apko un par wo bhi insan hai." Avni kind of scolded him sympathising with DD.

" You like the gifts." Avoiding her scolding Neil asked. took out night clothes from the cupboard.

" hmmmm," she replies remembering she was mad at him.