11.In

'Just in love with you.'

Aster dialled Chloe's number for the nth time and the moment Chloe picked up, she sterned,

"Why were you not answering the damn phone?"

"I am in the hospital." Chloe answered.

"Again?" Aster asked.

"I got a throbbing headache this morning and it was unbearable." Chloe replied.

"Are you okay now?" Aster inquired.

"Yeah, I took painkillers." Chloe replied and Aster could feel the fatigue in her voice.

"It's been 5 days in a row that you're sick." Aster stated. "Are you sure, you okay?"

"Yeah, I am. I just think it's because of the changing weather." Chloe replied.

Aster could hear her shaky breath. In these 5 days, she actually decided to visit Chloe for her mind was not satisfied with just facetiming with her.

"I will be coming over this weekend." Aster proclaimed.

"Why?" Chloe asked,bewildered.

"What do you mean by 'why'?" Aster asked.

"I mean, any special occasion for you to visit?" Chloe replied hesitantly.

"I don't need a reason to go there. I will just drive there whenever I want to." Aster replied.

"Yeah, sure." Chloe replied.

"In any way, are you cheating on me with another friend?"

"What?

"I knew it. I knew it. You were lying to me. You are cheating on me, right? I hate you. Who cares? You are a liar." Aster cried.

"Have you lost your marbles?" Chloe said monotonously.

"Shut up. Bye." Aster hung up, her lips formed into a straight line.

"Does she thinks of me as a fool? Who cares?"

She mumbled to herself, making way towards her sisters who were busy with their basketball practice.

"Where are you going?" Aster asked.

"I am going to make the project. You guys continue." Suzain replied and walked off to her bag, kept on the chairs lined at the corners.

She picked up her bag and went to change. She wore a white loose shirt and black pants with her hair open.

She went to the same classroom,she had been working at with Kian.

"I didn't know you would be here this early." She stated, noticing him already there and kept her bag on the chair.

"What can I do if you are always on my mind?" He looked at her.

He flirted. He flirted and she blushed while not intending to.

'Did he just? Oh my god? For the sake of the lord, please don't do this. I don't want to give fuel to these burning feelings.