Kate's First... Party... (Female Reader X Kate Bishop) 18+

Request From tumblr
Fluff and smut 18+
Marvel AU (Female Reader X Kate Bishop)
Summary: Kate invites you to a party, but the party was never the reason.
Word Count: 5.2K

Content: Sex, Fingering, Petnames Kink, Strap, Praise, top!Reader, Oral,, Feelings, Pinning, First Time,

Having a crush is one thing.

Being in a relationship is another.

But what you were in was hard to explain. You see, everyone starts somewhere. Spin the bottle at camp. A high school party. Summer vacation while abroad. Christmas morning with your ex-girlfriend in the attic of her stepmom's place.

Okay, maybe that last one was just you.

Regardless, when it comes to kissing, rounding the bases, and sex, everyone starts somewhere.

Kate Bishop just happened to have you as her first time* at a college party thrown at her mom's place in the city.

However, most people at the party didn't even know it was Kate's place. If you were to take a poll, most people drunk and dancing around the living room, probably didn't even know who Kate Bishop was.

But you did.

You knew her from your English class with Professor Wanda Maximoff and Advanced History with Professor Steve Rodgers.

You also knew she was on the University's Archery team. You had seen her nail a bullseye or two when you walked by the field a couple of times.

In addition to you seeing Kate, Kate had seen you.

You were charming and brilliant. Kate was in awe of how you carried yourself. It was a mix of confidence and ease. On top of that, Kate thought you were one of the most stunning people she had ever encountered in her second year at school.

So when Kate saw you on your way to your dorm as you passed the Archery's time on the field, she stopped you. She set her bow and ignored Coach Barton's whistle as she ran out to you.

"Y/N!" She yelled as she ran up to you, startling you when her hand touched your shoulder. You spun around quickly and held back a scream as Kate overlooked the AirPods in your ears. "Sorry!" Kate held up her hands and wore a face of concern as you took a step back before realizing who grabbed you.

"Kate?" You said as you tilted your head and took out your AirPods.

Kate smiled and did her best not to paint her cheeks pink. You actually did know her name. "Yes! Hi!" Kate waved at you even though you were a couple of feet away.

Kate felt stupid for doing it.

But you gave her a light laugh and smiled again. "Hi." You waved back and looked at her blue eyes. "What's up?" You questioned.

It looked as if Kate finally remembered that she was the one to stop you. Initially, Kate planned on asking for your number, but the words that came out of her mouth differed. "Oh- uh- uh was hoping sorry- thinking of... throwing a party!"

Kate's eyes went wide. She didn't know what she was saying.

"A party?" You asked. "Tonight?" It was Wednesday. "Tonight?" Kate questioned back before shaking her head to her own question. "No. No! Uh- on Friday. Friday night. I was hoping you could make it."

Even though you were the first person to ever hear about said party.

You wrap your hands around your backpack straps, and Kate's eyes fall to your soft knuckles. She loved the two small moles on your middle finger. "Where would it be? The party." You clarified so you knew Kate was on the same page as you.