All For Me? (Female Reader X Stepmommy Wanda Maximoff) 18+

Smut filled 18+
Marvel AU (Female Reader X StepMommy Wanda Maximoff)
Summary: A Dinner with your stepmother turns into something more. But you wanted it, right?
Word Count: 4.2K

Content: Sex!!! Fingering, Mommy Kink, Petnames Kink, Begging, Strap, Praise, top!Wanda, Corruption kink(?), Oral, Handjob, Feelings, Step-cest, Cheating, Pinning

Wanda Maximoff has been a part of your life for the last five years.

She was and still is the most stunning woman you have ever seen. You couldn't fathom the fact that your father had found someone so mesmerizing and marvelous after fucking things up with your mom.

But she was gone, and Wanda was here.

In fact, she was always there for you. To help you with university research, to help you find a job, to push you towards your hobbies and athletic responsibilities.

She cared for you.

But slowly, as you got older, you noticed Wanda pushing the boundary.

Her shameless touches lasted longer and burned on your skin. Her whispered sighs grew desperate around you. Her soft green eyes became darker when you walked by in nothing but an oversized shirt and underwear. Wanda would always try and be close to you.

And yet you would be lying if you told her you didn't like it.

Some would think that your father would notice his wife's lingering eyes, but as long as he got to fuck Wanda and push her towards another fake orgasm, he didn't care.

Honestly, when you left for college, you thought Wanda would finally leave him after you told her you had suspicions about who your father sees on his work trips. Still, here you were two and a half years later, back home for the summer, and your stepmom, Wanda Maximoff, was still around.

But it was only for you.

Which was sweet on the surface, but Wanda wanted you... and she was going to have you.

It took time. As the heat of the season scorched the town of WestView, Wanda had become bolder in her actions. Subtly, her pet names for you changed from honey and darling to baby and love. Her forehead kisses ended up on your cheeks. Even once, her soft pink lips almost brushed yours. Lastly, her hands found their way to your body more. Whether to move past you in the kitchen or during movie nights. Her touch always ended up on you.

You weren't sure if you liked the attention anymore. You didn't hate it per se; it's just you didn't know what this meant.

Wanda Maximoff was your stepmother, after all.

It was now a Friday night halfway through summer, and your father was on a weekend work trip. Not that Wanda or you minded.

You had made plans to go out with two of your lifelong friends, Kate Bishop and Cassie Lang, but they hadn't responded to any of your messages since yesterday. This left you frustrated. The two could be flakes, but it wasn't ever this bad.

"Hi, baby!" Wanda's words pulled your focus towards her as she entered through the front door with arms full of grocery bags and a bright smile.

You smiled back and rose from your spot on the couch. "Hey, do you need help?" Wanda shook her head. "This is all of it. I figured I'd make us your favorite. Is that okay?" Wanda asked as she set the bags on the counter and turned to you.

You nodded as you lifted your eyes from Wanda's highesisted jeans that fit her perfectly to her green eyes. "Is everything okay, baby?" Wanda asked as she stepped closer to your space after having caught you staring. Her hand finding its way to your chin. You sharply inhaled, and Wanda noticed.