Giving My Heart To You (Female Sorceress Reader X The Scarlet Witch)

It's February 14th, 2024.

You have been watching the witch formally known as Wanda Maximoff for the last few months.

You first took notice of her at the same time an old acquaintance of yours did. But she beat you to the punch, and then the hex and WestView happened.

Now you see who she is becoming or, better yet, what she is now.

The Avenger is gone.

The Scarlet Witch remains.

As you hold a leather-bound book close to your chest, you pray to your goddess that this works. That you can save the witch from herself. You know what she plans to do, and you feel for her. You don't blame her. She's been through enough, but you just know that the outcome of her future could happen differently.

So, as your bare feet step into the symbol you've made on the ground surrounded by candles and shrines from your past, are you ready to do what you NEED to do.

You're going to give your heart to the scarlet witch.

And if this spell works, the darkness in her will leave so she can find her children without killing a child.

You've done it once before, three hundred years ago for you in a different dimension. The spell worked, but the light power within sent you tumbling through the cosmos until you landed here.

Anyways, three hundred years later, you're prepared to do it again.

So, as your green dress brushes against the dirt on the floor do, you levitate the book away from your chest and start lifting your arms as you whisper the spell.

Your pink lips touch as your heart begins to glow. You lift your right arm and flick three fingers back before grabbing onto the air and pulling. You lift your head towards the sky as you feel the glow surrounding your body. It lifts you.

It's working.

But you're not alone, and you sense it too late.

A force hits you that sends your body to the floor as your book goes flying and your candles blow out. The white glow stops as she speaks up.

"Who are you?"

Your eyes go wide when you hear her voice. The accent is something you've always fallen for.

You close your eyes and bring yourself up to your knees.

"I asked you a question." The Scarlet Witch sneers as she takes a step closer to you. Now, standing behind your body.

You open your eyes and turn your head to face her.

The first thing you notice are her black fingertips. As your eyes move upward, you see how her suit has been cracked and turned black.

Finally, you lift your white eyes to her.

Your mouth falls open as you see her face—high cheekbones. Green eyes. Pillowy red lips with a face softer than wool.

She looks just like your Wanda.

"Your eyes are white." The Witch says to you as she begins walking around you. Her boots kicking away the symbol on the ground. You can't help but watch with your hands on your knees.

"Are you ever going to speak?" She says when she looks at you. Stopping next to your book. "My name is Y/N Y/L/N." The Witch hums as she looks you up and down. Her eyes roaming over the part of your dress that leaves more to be desired.

"Why am I in your book?" A red glow surrounds your book and lifts it to the woman across from you. "You wouldn't believe me." You shake your head. You know how this song and dance plays. "The Darkhold won't let you listen."