𝟏𝟗. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐎

After a while the tears subsided and the father-son duo moved to sit on the bench hoping to talk with each other.

"It has to be her, father. She's one of our fastest and strongest swimmers. She knows her way around the water and. . ." Harry ran his hands through his hair after setting his hook down trying to wipe away any tears that stained his face.

"And she'd get a chance to see her mother." Hook finished off after seeing his son unable to continue yet fortunately Harry explained to them earlier.

"It's all she has ever wanted, everything she had dreamed of since she and her father had come to the Isle. What kind of friend would I be if I denied her that chance especially after she confessed to me that was the only gift she wanted." Harry sighed thinking back to his conversation with Elizabeth and from the way her face changed immediately he knew she was speaking from her heart.

Seeing the way his emotions were playing Hook knew his assumption earlier on was right so he asked, "As you sure friend is the way you two would define yourselves, son?"

Harry moved his gaze to his father not knowing what he could say there was no way in lying to him Hook knew his son well enough to know when he was lying.

"Then why haven't you done something about it?" Hook continued wishing to understand his son more, trying to understand his situation with Elizabeth.

"Why? So you and the captain can see who won your bet?" Harry raised his eyebrow remembering back when he and Elizabeth overheard the two fathers discussing their challenge without realizing the two were there.