𝟓. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

✧𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄✧
✧𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐄✧

After being kicked out by their captain who also happens to be their best friend Elizabeth and Harry have been wandering the streets, the same streets they had memorized very well.

Seeing the two was nothing strange to anyone. Everyone was used to when one was out, both were out usually together but what was strange was if neither of the two were speaking to each other and that was just very rare.

Elizabeth was lost in thought since they had left and Harry knew her well enough to know she would probably need some moments without speaking but there was something bothering her more than usual.

"So Elizabeth, what do you wish for your birthday?" Harry questioned the Sparrow girl hoping to bring her out of the trap she placed herself in her mind as they made their way to the hair salon after leaving the silence behind them.

"Well . . . I wish for good actual food and a house with an ocean view." Elizabeth tilted her head getting out of her wandering thoughts as she looked over to the blue eyed pirate with a joking smirk imprinted on her face. "Though I wouldn't mind a kiss from a mischievous blue eyed pirate." She held his face whispering to him with her smirk still on her lips.

"Come on, Elizabeth, be serious." Harry turned to her with a sigh stopping by an alleyway which seemed to be by every corner anyone turns though he wasn't really opposed with the idea of them sharing a kiss or two.

Harry knew Elizabeth very well, well enough seeing what she was doing. If there was anything on her mind, something that stresses her out the first thing she would do is deflect it and create a laugh.

She was really her father's daughter.

"Why do you want to know so badly, Hook?" Elizabeth questioned him wondering why he would want to know there would be nothing for him to gain but she slightly relaxed as Harry placed his hands on her shoulder so she'd look over to him.

"Because you never tell any of us what you want and it seems as if we always have to guess. So why not let this be the year you tell us what you really desire?" Harry responded as he leaned an arm on the wall behind Elizabeth keeping her between his arms hoping she wouldn't run off.

Harry could see there was something Elizabeth wanted and it may not be easy to figure considering that he has been trying to figure it out for years. He had always tried his best to bring a smile to Elizabeth's face. It was the least he could do when she brought a smile on his face.