𝟒. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

✧𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑✧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄

"What was that look?" Uma questioned Elizabeth as they washed the dishes while everyone was outside hanging out after the whole music break.

Elizabeth was still lost in thought wondering how everything happened with the dance number and how they all knew what to sing. She had a theory that they all rehearsed that without her because nothing else really made sense to her.

"Me trying to contain my laugh but as you clearly see I fail miserably on that." Elizabeth answered with a joke not thinking much as she dried the plates with a towel Uma finished washing them.

"Yeah that's not the look I mean." Uma shook her head, sending a small eye roll over to Elizabeth as she handed her the dish she just finished.

"Then what look? I make many even without noticing." Elizabeth asked Uma as she furrowed her eyebrows taking the plate. "Have to admit that's a trait my father passed down."

"Oh come on the look you had when Harry was singing. Don't think I didn't notice that." Uma set the plate she had down turning to her best friend trying to have her speak to her about what she felt.

"What look? There was no look." Elizabeth furrowed her eyebrows seeing no point to Uma's words as she set her hand on her hip while setting the plate down.

"Eliza it's me and I know you there was most definitely a look." Uma crossed her arms as she knew Elizabeth very well, sometimes even more than she knew herself.

"Uma, you know Harry and I, we're always giving each other looks, have been doing it since we were younger." Elizabeth waved off as she went back to the plates knowing that look Uma was sending her.

"Yes but you two usually send each other a flirting look sometimes he tries to kiss you sometimes let him and the other way around and-" Uma tilted her head as she thought about Harry and Elizabeth's relationship.

"Okay is this going to have a point or are you going to continue to list everything off?" Elizabeth raised an eyebrow as she sent her best friend a tired look not understanding.

"My point is that you two always showed affection to each other, which is disgusting by the way. . .-" Uma started to explain as she leaned back on the counter behind her with a huff while rolling her eyes remembering how cute her best friends get with each other.

"No one says you have to watch us." Elizabeth had cut in as she tried not to show any reaction to what Uma said not knowing if it would make her want to hide or laugh till she would start crying.

"Neither of you make it subtle." Uma said bluntly without hesitation as she sent Elizabeth a look who shrugged agreeing with her. "But the thing is you looked at him as if you were sad I guess." She went on as Elizabeth tried her hardest to show a blank expression.