𝟏. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

✧𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄✧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐍𝐎 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄

The Isle is such a dark gloomy place to anyone who was new there but to everyone who was there it was home and like they say there's no place like home.

It was everything they've known and even though they've all wished for some changes one change they wouldn't change was being from the Isle.

Elizabeth, the daughter of none other the famous Captain Jack Sparrow, had walked around the streets of the Isle having nothing to do after her friend was dragged away by multiple people and to her it was just a bore walking around.

Going down the market streets where practically everything was to be sold, and many times stolen, was laid out. Every spot was so crowded it would be too difficult to even spot which table sold what. Luckily for the Sparrow girl she knew every single table like the back of her hand.

Passing the clothing sections she was able to see a beautiful fabric that would be perfect for her newest project but she couldn't get to it with tons of people surrounding the table.

For one she didn't want to wait in a long time to just get one piece of fabric and two she just felt a little bit mischief.

With a heavy sigh Elizabeth glanced around the streets trying to see if she could find some sort of help before seeing a boy around her age and idea formed in her mind. 

With a confident stride Elizabeth had walked up to the red haired teenager, who upon seeing her walking up to him, he had fixed his stance trying to seem as he hadn't noticed her and to seem more confident but of course it was noticeable.

Unknown to Elizabeth and the red haired guy a certain blue eyed Scottish pirate was watching the two but of course with a very harsh glare towards the red haired boy as he ignored everyone around him.

"Wouldn't it be amazing to have that lovely fabric over there?" Elizabeth fluttered her eyes as she grazed a guy's arm while gesturing the table full of fabric.

"U-um yeah i-i-it's very pretty." The guy nodded with a stutter in his voice as he was in a trance by the Sparrow girl but who could blame him anyone Elizabeth was around would be entranced by her.

"Well I'm glad you agree because to be honest I really do want it but you see there's too many people there so I'd be very happy if you could-" Elizabeth began to guide him to the table feeling hopeful but before they could even reach the table a certain blue eye someone showed up in front of them. 

"If you could leave her. I'm pretty sure that's what she was going to say." Harry crossed his arms as he harshly glared at the guy beside Elizabeth who shut her eyes tightly knowing what Harry was about to do.