𝟏𝟕. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

As Harry made his way to the Sparrow house his mind was plagued with thoughts of how the battle could turn out knowing that in many ways the chance of Uma and Elizabeth going after the VKs was high.

Everything in him begged to keep Elizabeth close never wanting to let her go not wanting to lose her but he knew that was impossible.

If he wanted the freedom for all of them the freedom they had all wished for. . . if he wanted to give the one thing Elizabeth had always wanted he had to let her go no matter how much it tore his heart apart.

Feeling his eyes glisten Harry shut his eyes rubbing his face trying to get rid of the tears that dared to escape before quickening his pace to the Sparrow house once he got to the door Harry didn't wait for an answer after knocking already having been told by the captain to enter when he wished to.

After all, it seemed fair when Captain Hook himself had given Elizabeth the same luxury.

Once he entered the house, Harry was met by both captains in the kitchen having their best drinks and snacks in front of them with the biggest grins on their lips.

"A celebration I see?" Harry questioned the duo in front of him as he shut the door doing his best to mask his emotions knowing there was something else in hand to be discussed.

"Aye, my daughter informed me there's a deal to be made in exchange for a certain beast." Jack chuckled, hitting his glass on the counter before taking a sip of his good stash. "How can this not call for a celebration?"