Episode 8: After Meeting- OOOH Books

(A/N: Alright, I'll admit that I had finished, Episode 7: Meetings, How Boring-, in an exhausted state but also as something to distract me. Basically, I'm saying that I shouldn't have finished that chapter in my state, but it helps me with this chapter).

Brown Cameraman= Rain the TVman, ID name is TVman_26

UNKNOWN P.O.V

Let's keep it together, Ozzy and Jack are up against in a corner of a working room Jack behind Ozzy as he holds a plunger towards a small black spider standing in front of them holding small fangs up in an intimidating manner.
"Keep away." Ozzy says only to yelp when the spider dared to moved closer to the duo.

-------------------------------------

Brown's P.O.V

I felt myself for a moment freeze hearing Plunger had been injured once more as all I can remember is him back on the ground burning when I had 'died' that day.
"Why have you interrupted our meeting for this?" A Commander Speakerman asks though I can feel his worry for the warrior radiate off of the man.
"We can't get him into stable conditions- we might lose him..." The Scientist Cameraman spoke in rush as I felt myself fall again into memories all the time Plunger had gotten injured, lost an arm, all the way up to his attempt to freeing Titan Speakerman that caused him to practically die as he laid there on fire.
When I felt myself come too, I had already gotten Scientist TVman to take me to Plunger my vision filled with green my screens scans going off reading all around me as a few others are quick to come with us.

3rd P.O.V

Rain (Brown) had to be taken to a break room that is empty with TVman_05 and Dex there to keep watch over him after the stunt he managed to pull off in stabilizing Plungerman's condition and a bit more that he didn't think would question him in knowing Cameramen anatomy to which Rain (Brown) somewhat knew as he's sitting drinking water. Though he's clearly shaking as he sets the water down Dex leaning against the wall playing music from his head allowing Rain (Brown) to calm down more as the seconds tick onward. Rain (Brown) looks about to see TVman_05 sitting and reading an old book the cover basically worn out by now as he looks down at the cup of water, he had sat down on the table, seeing his reflection coming off the cup.
"Rain," TVman_05 speaks getting said TVman to look up to him, "tell me what caused you to go medic mode?"
Rain (Brown) states silent feeling as though he should shrink away as Dex's music keeps him focused though his head rises up to look at Rain (Brown) clearly wanting to know as well.
"Well, umm..." Rain (Brown) tries to figure out what to say, "sighs I don't really know it was just an automatic feeling of dread and the feeling of knowing darkness that one can't escape."
"Oh? Have you started to collect some of your memories?" TVman_05 asked Rain (Brown) though he only got silence in return.
"I can't remember the incident well, but I do remember that daunting darkness and feeling of loneliness as I feel myself slip from fighting to live on..." Rain (Brown) trails off into thought clearly remembering the moments, "that's when I awoke in the Scientist Lab."
The silence... the silence was always troubling... especially after this time when something happens... that silence... a silence in which Rain (Brown) had grown a disliking too. TVman_05 and Dex look like they weren't going to say anything as Dex had stopped playing music when Rain (Brown) began speaking, clearly the Speakerman Assistant had become curious and worried if the emotions radiating off him then again Rain (Brown) wasn't really focusing the silence being too much for him.
It was only a couple seconds until TVman_05 spoke up; "Rain," He spoke calmly and as smoothly as he could, "perhaps we should bring you to TVman_77, he may be able to help you with your fragmented memories that are clearly beginning to uprise despite the testing showing that your memories are practically wiped."
"Neh? Are you stating that Rain here had his memories wiped?" Dex asks finally speaking up after the conversation had gone between TVman_05 and Rain (Brown).
"It's a bit of a story, but in simple terms a small base of Cameramen we had been notified by scientist that had found a near death TVman, being Rain, they had fixed him as best as they could," TVman_05 explained after looking to Rain (Brown) who simply nodded before looking down at his cup of water, "a small group of our Scientist went in and picked up the, at the time silent TVman, identifying him as TVman_26 though he only spoke once willingly to be called Rain."
Silence, but this time Rain (Brown) didn't feel uncomfortable nor uneasy as he knew the two are doing their own thing, TVman_05 patiently waiting on Dex, who is in deep thought about the information given to him about Rain (Brown).
"So, you've guys got a medic TVman that was basically in a death like state and only recently had gotten him back." Dex says in a summary with bit of guessing to it as TVman_05 nods to this as Rain (Brown) raises his head to look to them.
"Before you ask, we discovered my screen the day we met." Rain (Brown) states in a more calmed tone showing how he's finally cooling down though it isn't much.
"That was five days ago." Dex states to them in shock as TVman_05 chuckles having always found things interesting once a realization comes to one's mind.
Rain (Brown) looks up to the two seeing Dex looking at him then back to TVman_05 before looking to the ground in thought as he turns to TVman_05, who is quick to lightly dismiss Rain (Brown). Rain (Brown) lets out a small sigh as he stretches starting to get up from the stiff chair he sat in as he moves towards the sink as he uses the counter to stay up, though he keeps himself facing away from the two his thoughts swirling.
"Rain," Dex speaks you as Rain (Brown) turns his head to face him, "how do you feel? Not about healing Plungerman, but how do you feel?"
Rain (Brown) is silent as he thinks about the question internally as he feels his gears turn his screen flickers as he looks away back into the sink wanting to make it run and splash his screen with it as TVman_05 speaks; "Don't close yourself off now, we WANT to help you. Rain, what's wrong?"
"I feel sick." Rain (Brown) speaks finally to them after TVman_05 emphasis wanting to help him as well as the others that he hints too.
"Sick as in how?" Dex asks prodding a little further in what Rain (Brown) feels.
"Home sick, nausea, out of place," Rain (Brown) tells them turning to face them, mainly face TVman_05 his screen lightly glitching... not glitching... switching between his natural one and green one, "like I don't belong." From there Rain (Brown)'s screen turns normal though there's a deep tinge of green, indicating his medic side has been active though not exactly there.
"Rain, you do belong." TVman_05 says in absolute seriousness as Rain (Brown) looks to him though internally he doesn't feel as though he belongs knowing the truth of course, not that he'll directly say anything.
"Losing memories is painful, but that doesn't stop you from feeling what's right in your heart even if it's bad." TVman_05 tells Rain (Brown) as his screen reverts to the staticky grey that any other TVmen normally displayed with others or themselves.
"Right." Rain (Brown) says hesitantly, clearly unsure, but clearly willing to push forward.
"No matter the memory loss, we forever fight for one another to the end, even if those stupid parasites have our brothers and sisters under their control." Dex adds on to TVman_05's speech making Rain (Brown)'s spirit brighten up not that he showed it as TVman_05 gives a smiling emoticon to Dex's words.