Episode 3: Ignoring Past Love?

(A/n: Apologies for being late, I've been doing schoolwork and all the excuses, though I'm not lying when I'm saying I'm not sure if I should continue this. After all it is more of a one-shot that I didn't see having even a chapter 2 let alone chapter 3).

Brown Cameraman = Rain the TVman and ID name is TVman_26

Brown's P.O.V

I'll admit it's been weeks since I've been a TVman almost two months now I've gotten used to my new body though there are its bugs and this odd feeling I get that at times I lose control of myself other than that I've been able to do things. I've been able to help around the base as long as I got a fellow TVman with me seeing as I haven't gotten my teleportation down, heck I haven't even been able to teleport despite the scientists telling me that I can teleport. I've just summed it up to me unable to teleport because I don't the knowledge in how to despite TVman_33 continuance reassurance that I'll remember soon which is getting on my nerves, but I don't say anything seeing as he doesn't know the truth as to why don't remember anything I guess it also doesn't help that my body did technically die it just wasn't me then? I'm starting to confuse myself now, that's no good as I don't want to cause worry in the scientists if I start becoming obvious in showing my confusion. I walk off heading to leave the room I'm in planning on heading to the lab to bother or help the scientists seeing as I can't go about doing my own thing or go out onto the battlefield without the ability to teleport or so I'm told by the others. I'm just glad I haven't had a run in with TVwoman as I still don't wish to meet her especially after the last time, I saw her.
"?gniog uoy era erehw ,niaR" I heard TVman_33 ask just behind me as I let out a sigh having not even made it halfway to the lab.
"?yhw ,bal eht ot gnidaeH" I ask back to him as I feel him rest a hand on my left shoulder, while standing on my right.
We didn't say anything as we walked until he pulled me closer to him and black smoke appears around us.
".ffo wohS" I tell him as I take notice of the smiling emoticon on his screen, :), as he teleports us off to the lab as the smoke disappears before I lightly jab him in the side as he lets out a reverse chuckle despite my annoyance knowing he's just showing off he can teleport.
".33_namVT ,(nworB) niaR ,sgniteerG" Scientist TVman_20 greets us as I gently remove myself from under TVman_33's arm.
".ffowohs a gnieb 33_namVT tsuj doog gniod 02_namVT olleH" I spoke greeting back and calling out TVman_33 as I can feel said TVman still having a smiling emoticon on his screen.
TVman_20 just nods as he begins walking off to do his normal tasks as I follow with TVman_33 right behind me too, usually he just leaves right after doing something like he does like he did a moment ago.
".elihw a eb ll'it os ,sdiuqil latnemirepxe rehto od sa llew sa sgniht emos putes ot tog llits tub ,worromot gnitropelet uoy teg ot tnaw I sa gniees gnisicrexe htiw gnihtyna gniod fo deatsni xaler uoy evah tsuj ew t'nod yhw ,yadot ereh era owt uoy sa gnieeS" TVman_20 tells me much to my dislike as I feel my screen display a frowning emoticon :(.
(A/N: This is what TVman_20 is saying since it's so long --> Seeing as you two are here today, why don't we just have you relax instead of doing anything with exercising seeing as I want to get you teleporting tomorrow, but I've still got to setup some things as well as do other experimental liquids, so it'll be a while.)

I sigh sitting in a chair while watching the Scientists working while TVman_33 sits next to me having been assigned to make sure I don't try to help out while they're distracted with different things. I look to each Scientists counting to about 5 maybe 6 at work, sort of hard to count as they move about or teleport quickly to one spot to the next. I look towards TVman_33 out of boredom feeling my screen display an emoticon -_- to him as he shrugs.
"?enola moor siht ni era kniht uoy od stsitneicS ynam woH" I ask him as he shrugs once again to me as he looks out to the Scientists in the lab.
"?namowVT dna 5 touba ,mmmM" He says than asking as I hear a door open than close as I look over to see TVwoman entering the room as I tense a bit before quickly having myself relax, I'm not ready to meet her. I don't even know how I feel about her, but I do know my love for is gone at least I hope it is.
I watch TVman_33 stand up and I curiously stand up with him as he greets TVwoman seeing as the Scientists are a bit busy to acknowledge her or help her with any questions she may have. As she walks over to us as I feel like I just want to shrink away more or so hide behind TVman_33, but I manage to just keep watching the scientists as she came over to talk with my friend.
"?od uoy od woh ,33_namVT sgniteerG" I hear TVwoman greeting TVman_33 as he greets her back asking what she's doing here at the lab today.
".srehto morf tuoba draeh namVT eht (nworB) niaR teem ot teg I ees I tub ,tey enod neeb dah tcejorp ym fi ees ot emoc ev'I" TVwoman tells TVman_33 as he nods gently pulling on my sleeve to get my attention as I look to him then TVwoman as I force myself to display a happy emoticon :) as I go to greet her.
".uoy teem ot erusaelp a ,olleH" I speak as I give a small wave to her, I watch her screen display her own happy emoticon >w< back to be as she nods back.
".kcab nettog ev'uoy ecnis retteb gniod neeb ev'uoy epoh I" TVwoman tells me as I nod to her not wanting to seem rude. I feel TVman_33 gently poking me in the side with his elbow as I look to him my screen displaying an unhappy emoticon :( as I move more arms to cross my chest. I was just displaying I was unhappy with him poking me in the side like he did.
".enod sksat reh teg namowVT tel ,kcab daeh dluohs eW" He tells me as I feel my screen change its emoticon -_- as simply shrugs as TVwoman's giggle attracts my attention to her. Suddenly black smoke appears next to me and when I look back over TVman_33 left me to talk with her as I begin to feel nervous now, being alone with her despite the scientists being not too far from us though didn't seem to help me at all.
".ffo wohS" I said out of annoyance and from of irritation as I hear TVwoman let out another giggle, such sweet sounds- Ah! No, don't think that! I look to her in curiosity since she seems to be getting amusement from mine and TVman_33's actions.
".srehtorb ekil tca owt uoY" She tells me as I find myself nodding in agreement as I divert my attention to the scientists at work.
"?tey tropelet ot elba neeb uoy evaH" She asks me as I sense she just simply wants to start a conversation as I nod my head in the negative my screen displaying a frowning emoticon :( as I motion to the seats silently asking if she wanted to sit down instead of just standing. Thankfully she understood where I was getting at, and we sat down in different seats as I give space not wanting to be too close to her.
"?yawa raf oot s'ti tub og ot tnaw uoy erehwemos fo gnikniht deirt uoy evaH" TVwoman asks me after a moment of silence as I pause thinking long about it, maybe a little too long before a sigh escapes me as I stop watching the scientists to give my attention to TVwoman.
".worg ot eerf si erutaN rehtoM erehw ecalp A .raw eht yb dehcuotnu si taht ecalp ylevol a si ereht ,seY" I told her speaking calmly yet in memory of this place as I turn to look back to the scientists as silence falls between us once more as I let my thoughts slip to the place, I had mentioned to TVwoman, I haven't been there since the war had gotten worse.
"?tsap ruoy morf gnihtemos derebmemer ,uoY" She asks me lightly startling me from my thoughts as I look to her slightly confused before remembering that to the other TVs, I don't have my memories as I begin to nod to TVwoman.
".flesym tuo ti erugif ot detnaw I esuaceb gnihtyna dias reven I oga syad elpuoc a em ot emac tI" I tell her in a quiet whisper before I slowly get up and began walking towards the exit I just couldn't keep sitting there as I grew restless.
".33_namVT dnif ot gniog m'I ,yrros m'I" I tell her as I fully left not looking back in her direction as I wave bye to TVman_20 and TVman_10.