Episode 6: Rain (Brown) New Friend

Brown Cameraman= Rain the TVman, ID name is TVman_26

UNKNOWN P.O.V

The fire grew high but is dulled down over the night as the sun rose it didn't exactly change much seeing as the smoke in the air made the sun red a deep red that scared the two Cameramen, but the only real movement the two have made was to sit down in a more comfortable position. They've already attempted to leave both in different directions but as soon as they did attempt to leave but were stopped by the purple flames, so they returned to their place, their second and final attempt at escape was to go together but instead of flames the common smoke of the TVman's teleportation and find themselves back on the street just as before. The two sat there before they begin to move once more as they stretch their stiff muscles as one flops to lay on their back, while the other got up looking over their surroundings taking notice in the dulling purple flames.
"Jack, do you think we'd be allowed to leave finally?" He asks his friends who stays laying on the ground looking up to the smoke-filled sky.
"No, no I don't think so, Ozzy," The Cameraman, known as Jack, tells his friend before patting the ground next to him, "come join me on the ground watch the smoky sky.
Ozzy didn't answer he just let out a small sigh joining his friend on the ground to in a hence cloud watch, but with smoke mostly clouding nearly everything in the sky except that deep red sun in the sky.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Brown's P.O.V

I pause looking down confused at the short Cameraman hiding about behind me, the Cameraman had taken shelter behind me after commencing some type of prank with a fellow Cameraman on a Speakerman that this one is taking shelter behind me. I look back in the direction he came from to see his buddy coming down in a sprint before skirting to a halt before joining his friend behind me as I let out a soft sigh.
"Behind me?" I ask the two as they give a simple quick nod in response as I hear a loud incoming noise one, I can hear from a Speakerman, I remember that noise from when I was a Cameraman.
The Speakerman is very much unhappy as he comes stomping in towards us as he moves towards them ready to barrel through me to get them, the pink paint dying his head and his suit. I hold my emotions in despite the fact I want to fall backwards laughing my guts out in seeing a Speakerman in pink paint as he makes his way to us attracting attention from the others in a large room as they were working about on weapons, upgrades, and plans of attack on the Skibidi Toilets.
"TVman, move please." The Speakerman strains out to in an attempt to control his anger as I tilt my head to him.
I nod, beginning to move out of the way despite the protesting Cameramen just as the pink painted Speakerman walked into my range I set my hand on his shoulder getting my glove covered in pink paint as I teleport him and myself as I let a smiling emoticon :) appear on my face to be seen by the grateful Cameramen.

"Better?" I ask the Speakerman curiously as he's drying his head off with a towel after finishing a quicker shower that got the pink paint off him.
"For now," The Speakerman spoke out to me in a deep tone, I knew Speakermen and TVmen have some type of rivalry I just hope it wouldn't fully be the same between us, "is my suit clean yet?"
He asked me as I ask my head in the negative tossing him a clean suit to which he takes walking back into the bathroom to get suited as I hear him questioning how he got his size as he exits the bathroom. He never asked me the question as I watch him walk over to a chair his suit being black instead of the commonly silver suit Speakermen wear except a few Speakermen, though I can't fully remember who just how they appear. I thought about sparking a conversation as I begin to walk away towards the door teleporting him and the Speakerman to this guest room, when I take notice of the Speakerman falling in step with me as we walk to the door heading out together in a comfortable silence, at least comfortable to me.
"Dex, I'm Dex, Speakerman_88." The Speakerman, now known as Dex, introduce himself to me as I nod acknowledging him as we walk.
"I'm Rain." I tell Dex in a light nod as I divide from him heading back to the TVman that had brought me with him to get some fresh air I think it has to do with me feeling more overwhelmed with the events that have been happening the past few days.
"Rain, where have you been?" TVman_05 asks me curiously as I simply shrug remembering how we met through Titan TVman, he had gotten Scientist TVman_10 and the two Engineers to back off and clearly think about the consequences of overwhelming me.
I stayed silent watching TVman_05 talking with the Cameramen before they leave giving the two of us privacy for the moment.
"I was helping a Speakerman after getting pranked by two Cameramen, I have it saved if you wish to see later?" I ask TVman_05 back as he lets out a stifled chuckle while declining my offer.
"No need, young friend, good to see that you're attempting to open up to others that aren't just TVmen." He spoke to me as I gently nod seeing as I've only actually interacted with the three, primarily the Dex.
I watch him walk off as I follow him keeping in line off behind him off to the side seeing the Cameramen at work with the now returned Speakermen, I wonder when they made their return to the war, has their Titan been freed...? I focus back to when we come to a stop seeing others primarily Scientists and Engineers are about conversing about a giant object that they speak about.
"How is the progress of that replacement jet for Titan Cameraman?" TVman_05 asks me as I lightly tilt my head to them as they pause their conversation to address him.
"Nearly complete, so are the new blasters for Titan Speakerman," A Scientist Cameraman informs us as I keep silent, "is Titan TVman's upgrades almost complete?"
"Yes, they're almost complete and ready for battle." TVman_05 calmly states to Scientist Cameraman in response.
So, Titan Speakerman has been fully freed from the Skibidi Toilets, but the sound of their speaking tells me that the two Titans have been in a battle leaving them injured and needing of replacement upgrades or new upgrades in general. I watch as the Scientists and Engineers quickly get back to work as TVman_05 sighs turning away heading off somewhere as I follow him curious as to where we'll be heading too next, that's when I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder getting to stop and turn to see Dex.
"Umm, I forgot where the room is that is washing my clothing." He told me as I lightly facepalm my screen as I nod to him feeling sheepish.
"Apologies, Dex, I should've written it down on a piece of paper," I tell him turning to see the awaiting TVman_05, "my apologies, I must get Dex to his washing clothes."
TVman_05 nods to me turning off to head in the direction he was originally heading in as I lead Dex away back to the room, I had originally teleported him too. I could probably teleport us again, but I didn't feel like over doing it and passing out from exhaustion having not teleported myself with another person, so doing so for the first time with Dex left me fighting to keep standing earlier. I glance over seeing Dex following quite bored and uninterested in our walk as I focus back in leading him back from the guest room as we reach it in record time as I open the door for him.
"Have a good day, Dex." I tell him teleporting away after hearing a quick response once he had entered the room.