Episode 7: Meetings, How Boring-

Brown Cameraman= Rain the TVman, ID name is TVman_26

UNKNOWN P.O.V

Ozzy and Jack look around finding themselves in a dark room the only light being that of purple flames burning a pile of wood letting the soft sizzles and pops from the wood being burnt echoed through the room. The two felt at ease knowing the other is still next to them as the two get up getting side by side as Ozzy looks about the room letting the purple light in the room, from the fire, taking notice of the cracks through the wall's ceilings and floors around him and Jack. Jack, meanwhile, is spooked by the burning wood as it gave a cracking noise making Jack latch onto Ozzy's arm, Ozzy sighs gently tugging him away from the burning wood.
"Jack, it'll be okay. Stay close to me." Ozzy speaks in a calming tone to his younger brother figure getting a nod and a tighter grip on his arm.

-----------------------------------

3rd P.O.V

        Rain (Brown) walks about gently whacking TVman_30 with a book on the knowledge on TVmen anatomy as TVman_30 kept teasing him about having to learn about it and the possibility in learning the other faction biology too. Rain (Brown) wouldn't have much care to learning as it peaks many of his curiosities especially when he was his old self and now, he's finally got the chance that usually only Scientist, Engineers, and medics got to know of in his view what made it better is that he has the possibility of all three factions. All that didn't stop him from disliking all the teasing he gets from TVman_30 after TVman_33 first started before TVman_24 dragged him off to somewhere most likely on a mission or to help him with something.
"I could use the knowledge from this book to leave you temporally paralyzed." Rain (Brown) tells TVman_30 in a retort from all the teasing as he put his book in his pocket as he lets out a small huff as TVman_30 lets out a small chuckle of amusement to his reaction.
"Well, now, I wasn't thinking you'd be reading the book so quickly." The voice of another TVman caused the two to stop in their tracks looking towards the TVman.
TVman_30 stands tall in a halting manner confusing Rain (Brown) as he looks between the TVman and TVman_30 as the TVman chuckles.
"At ease, soldier, I simply wanted to meet the TVman with a new screen," The TVman tells then as TVman_30 relaxes, "a pleasure to meet you Rain, I'm TVman_07 one of the commanders."
The TVman now known as TVman_07 walks over to them as Rain (Brown) now understands giving a small salute to the TVman only to get a wave of dismissal as he walks around Rain (Brown) like a stalking tiger. TVman_30 giving some space not wanting to go against one of the commanders as he stops back in front of them as TVman_07 simply nods in acknowledgement before deciding how he'll go about discussing things before nodding to an idea not that the other two notice.
"In three days, please come find TVman_05 he'll be happy to bring you to a meeting." TVman_07 tells them before abruptly teleporting away.
Rain (Brown) looks back to TVman_30, "What was that about?" He asked TVman_30 who simply shrugs before continuing the path that they were originally heading down.
"Just keep in mind that it's an order from a commander." TVman_30 tells Rain (Brown) who nods as he is quick to follow after his friend.
"Yeah, yeah, I know," Rain (Brown) says as he stews for a moment despite everything, he still found it hard to speak out to others, "just like you guys never told me after getting a pat on the back and a compliment from TVman_05 that he too is a commander?"
Rain (Brown) asks back at TVman_30 who chuckles at his dispense. The two walk on with TVman_30 leading him to the more reading area to better peacefully read not that TVman_33 would really leave him to have peace, after the first time Rain (Brown) opened up to TVman_33 the two are basically inseparable unless it comes to missions or Rain (Brown) now having to study biology rather than constantly with the Scientists with occasional Engineers, but Engineer TVman_49 has been coming more around Rain (Brown) on a few hours every week or other week.

        Rain (Brown) stretches moving about closing his book on TVmen biology nearly completing it. He would do some stretching exercises he wouldn't do so seeing as he has to locate TVman_05 for some type of meeting, though he has an odd gut feeling. Leaving the room, Rain (Brown) walks down the halls heading in the direction he knew to find TVman_33 knowing he can help him in finding TVman_05 that was until TVwoman exited the out of a room in Rain (Brown)'s path, coming to a stop she greets him.
"Morning, Rain, what are you doing up so early?" TVwoman asks Rain (Brown) in a conversational manner walking alongside of him as they go done the halls.
"Morning TVwoman, TVman_07 asked me to find TVman_05 for some type of meeting," Rain (Brown) explained to TVwoman, "why are you up so early?"
"The same reason as you, but I don't need to find TVman_05." TVwoman giggles at Rain (Brown) seeing the coincidence of their meet.
"Ah, I guess this makes it easier than," Rain (Brown) states as he looks to her, "may I have your help in locating TVman_05?" He gently asks her, trying all his might to not yawn or sound rude, perhaps he stayed up too late reading his book only to get up early.
"Of course, follow me." TVwoman told Rain (Brown) taking lead with her screen displaying an emoticon, >w<.
Rain (Brown) quietly thanks TVwoman following her through the halls of the base before reaching the more common area with the metal pillars all about the place with TVmen at work or heading to different locations of the base. Rain (Brown) couldn't help but explore with his eyes making sure to follow TVwoman before bringing his full attention to TVwoman, who started to speak up to him.
"Usually you'd find TVman_05 in his office, but because of the upgrades needed for Titan TVman and the meeting going on today we'll find him working alongside the Scientist this morning." TVwoman explained to Rain (Brown) who nods in somewhat understanding but it also made sense to him in seeing that it helps in quicker communications with the higherups if one is down with them.
"A great way in communication and better knowledge in how things work to better plan next steps." Rain (Brown) states as TVwoman nods to him continuing to walk towards a familiar area as he remembers his first time here when that booster to a jetpack went haywire.
Rain (Brown) lets a smiling emoticon appear on his screen before it faded away as they got closer to a couple Scientist TVmen and Engineer TVmen with a TVman that Rain (Brown) recognizes as TVman_05. TVwoman walks up closely to them with high confidence and without fear as Rain (Brown) is more nervous staying close behind TVwoman as TVman_05 stops talking with a Scientist TVman as they walk off, TVman_05 turning his attention to the two walking towards them.
"Ready for the meeting?" TVman_05 asks simply skipping to the talk about the meeting.
"I am, though I suspect Rain is very nervous." TVwoman speaks telling TVman_05 as she moves over to let him get a better veiw on Rain (Brown) who is clearly nervous despite attempting to hide it.
"Ah, Rain glad to see you made it, medic." TVman_05 told Rain (Brown) who takes a moment to nod to TVman_05 not expecting to be called a medic seeing as he hasn't done anything special or even healed others except that one time where Engineer TVman_49 got that cut on his arm.
"Good morning, sir." Rain (Brown) spoke in a tired greeting manner, though it didn't help hide his growing nervousness.
"No need for professional titles," TVman_05 tells Rain (Brown) gently patting his head despite his large confusion, "now no need for nervousness seeing as this meeting is about many different things you won't have any spotlight on you."
Rain (Brown) nods to TVman_05 not trusting his words as TVwoman's screen displays an emoticon ^w^ in a way to reassure him, though Rain (Brown) simply gives a nod to her as TVman_05 begins walking off TVwoman close behind him causing Rain (Brown) quickly follow after them after a quick second or two. Rain (Brown) stays close to them as they walked towards a door big enough to allow the Large TVmen through as Rain (Brown) wondered if this is going to be the meeting room, but it led through into another hallway not that the base needs even more hallways. Rain (Brown) lets out a disgruntle grunt out getting a quiet giggle from TVwoman as they walk down the hallway together.
"Why so upset?" TVman_05 asks Rain (Brown) his tone sounding amused as if knowing Rain (Brown)'s disgruntle.
"So many hallways." Rain (Brown) states out to them as a crying emoticon appears on his screen T~T as they continue forward.
"You'll get used to it, eventually." TVwoman says trailing off as Rain (Brown) looks to them only to let out a soft groan of annoyance his nervousness long gone now as TVman_05 lets out a heavy chuckle.

        The three reach a room after some hallways, winding turns, different rooms that resembled the one of Titan's quarters, much to the displeasure of Rain (Brown) and the amusement of TVman_05 and TVwoman. Yes, the two have enjoyed many of the small soft or quiet groans of frustration given off from Rain (Brown) out of all the hallways and different rooms.
"Not long further." TVman_05 spoke out mainly to Rain (Brown) seeing as it's Rain (Brown) that has no clue where they're heading too.
They would've teleported straight to the meeting room but it's protocol not too in case of any unwanted 'guess' joining the meetings between the commanders at times the higher ups are there or on video call. The two open a door that Rain (Brown) would've missed do to how the door basically looked that the wall not even the line of it was shown, but then again most of the base is dark allowing many things to be kept hidden throughout it. TVwoman walks in first and with a bit of a push Rain (Brown) walks in right after her with TVman_05 closing the door keeping close to the two not that Rain (Brown) notices, too busy to attempt to keep behind TVwoman though TVman_05 is sure to keep him from doing so by forcing him to sit in a seat between him and TVman_07. After a few moments of others joining into the meeting with some Cameramen and Speakermen there with them which Rain (Brown) assumed they are the commanders for their factions, making Rain (Brown) feel odd knowing the truth about the Cameramen commanders but he acts as if he doesn't know, though he does take this chance to curiously look to everyone.
"Is everyone here?" One of the Speakermen Commanders asks everyone ready to get the meeting started.
"Yes, Commander Speakerman_12, everyone is accounted for except Plungerman, he's currently out on a rescue mission that took higher priority at the moment." A Cameraman Commander speaks up getting nods of confirmations from the others.
"I do hope you don't mind but we've brought a guest." A TVman Commander spoke up to them one that Rain (Brown) hadn't met yet, but if any indication of his clothing being that of a more suitable to the Engineers, Rain (Brown) would've thought of him as another commander.
"As long as he knows not to spill anything out to others." Speakerman_12 spoke to them as the TVman_05 and TVman_07 nod in confirmation to the commander's precaution in security.
"Then, let's begin." A Commander Cameraman tells everyone starting the meeting in simple catching up from their previous meeting and current updates going on so far through the three factions.

        At some point during the meeting, it was brought up how the future upgrades of Titan Cameraman and Titan Speakerman will be done as well as a new arm for Titan Cameraman, which somehow turned into an argument that Rain (Brown) had no real idea how it came to this argument. Rain (Brown) feels his chair being pulled on before it's tilted back to allow Rain (Brown) to see Dex before he could've moved to look back, the silence between the two goes unnoticed as most are focused on the argument, quelling it, or in their own conversation in ideas before being pulled into the argument that is dissolving into something else. To the two, Rain (Brown) and Dex, all of it is background noise as they stare at each other Rain (Brown)'s screen displaying a smiling emoticon.
"Dex, I wasn't expecting you to be here." Rain (Brown) greets the deeper speaking Speakerman.
"Yes, I am an assistant to one of the commanders after all, though why are you here?" Dex tells Rain (Brown) making the said TVman want to facepalm himself.
"I have an idea as to why I'm here, but I can't give you an exact answer as to why." Rain (Brown) tells Dex as the Speakerman nods when the duo take notice in TVman_07 standing up getting others attention and silence to fall onto the meeting room.
"Let's stop the yelling for one moment." TVman_07 says in a cooling tone seeming to calm some but get sweat drops from others before it disappears and attention on him.
Rain (Brown) begins to feel his gut to twist having a feeling that he'll be brought up sooner or later, sadly for him Dex had moved silently back over to the Commander Speakerman that he is assistant too.
"Let's begin with how-" TVman_07 begins to speak until the door to the meeting room bursts open with a Scientist TVman and Scientist Cameraman, the Cameraman showing his panic the TVman keeping composed though it didn't escape Rain (Brown) that he too has worry, the others either tensed or stood in surprise.
"Our apologies but Plungerman has return severely injured after a successful rescue mission." The Scientist Cameraman spoke as calmly and together as he could, but it still didn't hide his panic and worry.