Episode 5: My Green Screen

Brown Cameraman= Rain the TVman, ID name is TVman_26

UNKNOWN P.O.V

They ran, fast as fast as they could, far from their hunter their numbers having fallen quickly after they've been trying to use the forest as coverage. That was their first mistake, their second mistake was attempting to stop to catch their breath, their third mistake still sticking closely together as they possibly can through the forest, finally something the small group now trio of the small group collectively agreed on is that their hunter knows this forest better than they'll understand. The trio find themselves now as a duo the two from before look to each other knowing their end will come soon as they move to the other only to find themselves in that street again watching the hypnotizing purple flames hungrily eat at the buildings, their backs up against one another as they blink back in the forest. The feeling of being hunted or being watched leaving their senses as the traditional black smoke rose around them by time, they truly noticed they've been teleported straight back into the exact city, exact street, exact spot they previously stood before fleeing with their group completely clueless as to why they were running in the first place. The two looks about their surroundings the only main difference being that the purple flames seem to have dimmed down, though they still linger fiercely eating away at whatever it managed to grab hold of, finally the two let themselves relax as much as possible.
"It's clear, isn't it?" The first male figure asks his friend as they watch the nearly destroyed burning city around them.
"I guess so, but what does he wants, or she wants?" The second male figure responds back simply relaxing more with the reassurance of his friend behind him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

3rd P.O.V

Rain (Brown) found himself getting better in teleporting though he hasn't tried going far, so he has been teleporting in the shared room with the others of course when they mostly weren't there or being watched over by a couple to make sure he didn't overexert himself. Rain (Brown) stretches not taking notice in TVman_35's approach to him as he had only just teleported again despite Scientist TVman_10's warning overexerting himself like last time, which was about a week ago.
"You shouldn't wear yourself out like last time." TVman_35 spoke to Rain (Brown) making him jump in surprise as he sharply turned towards him.
"You spooked me." Rain (Brown) honestly spoke to TVman_35 seeing as the man isn't in the type to really speak let alone come into the room other than to sleep or come get someone.
"Yes, my point still stands you shouldn't wear yourself out." TVman_35 spoke acknowledging yet ignoring Rain (Brown)'s statement at the same time before an awkward silence grows upon them.
Rain (Brown) begin to walk over to his bed deciding not to test TVman_35's statement as he knows that the silent TVman could knock out others if he so wished. He didn't see only felt it when TVman_35 took him by the shoulder as they look to each other's with blank screens as Rain (Brown) begins to speak up.
"I'm afraid you cannot rest as Scientist TVman_10 and Engineer TVman_49 have asked for your presence." TVman_35 tells Rain (Brown) without a response teleporting them to a hallway Rain (Brown) lightly remembers from a few weeks ago the day he met Titan TVman.
"Just head down the hallway through the door." TVman_35 tells Rain (Brown) before abruptly ditching him in the hallway and head down it for a second time.
Rain (Brown) enters the large room once more looking around for someone or something only to be quickly swept up by Titan TVman for a third time.
"Every time?" Rain (Brown) asks Titan TVman having been caught off for the third time just a different day.
Rain (Brown) didn't get an answer from the Titan seeing as the answer is obvious for the two, Rain (Brown) lets out a small sigh of reignition seeing as he won't be going anywhere until Titan TVman allowed it, he's just glad he's not the only one that Titan TVman does this too. He looks around seeing all the different TVmen they go by towards what Rain (Brown) assumes to be their designation, or at least that's what he hopes if not then Scientist TVman_10 and Engineer TVman_49 will have to come locating him for a seventh or would it be the twentieth time. Rain (Brown) gently shrugs it off as he refocuses on where Titan TVman is taking them to see he's brought us to the same spot from the first time he brought Rain (Brown) there, letting him down Rain (Brown) get back on the bridge he first stood on. He looks around not a sign of anyone he really knows as others go about their duties working on the weapons, some TV screens, finally Rain (Brown) ends up looking back up to Titan TVman who had his back turned to him doing something with a few other TVs or at least being informed about something that he cannot hear.
"Ah, Rain you're here." Rain (Brown) turns to see that Scientist TVman_10 had spoken as Rain (Brown) greets them back with a small wave a smiling emoticon back on his screen :D.
"Glad that you made it." Engineer TVman_49 speaks in a more brighten tone that Scientist TVman_10 did as Rain (Brown) walks over to them, though he doesn't voice his question already knowing that it'll be answered soon.
"Let's get going." Scientist TVman_10 states to them sounding as though he just wishes to get done with what they planned for the day so he can get a good break in before he'd needed once more.
Engineer TVman_49 seems to become annoyed but agrees beginning to walk off not even attempting to signal the two to follow him as Scientist TVman_10 follows as Rain (Brown) pauses for a moment before quickly moving to catch up with them the two after realizing they weren't going to stop to wait for him to catch up. He gets up next to Scientist TVman_10 as they walk not going far from where Rain (Brown) was basically dropped off at, they head down some stairs onto another metal plank as Rain (Brown) watches their surroundings keeping watch and marking different things to remember about the area as they walk to their destination.