Caught

I've been in my room for the past four hours sitting on the floor, thinking about how my brother could lock me in my room. Out of all people I would've never expected something like this from Rafe.

It's now around seven o'clock at night and i'm bored out of my mind to say the least. My phone died an hour ago and I accidentally left my charger in the kitchen. Neither of my parents are home and they took Wheezie with them, Sarah's been MIA all day long. Not even Topper has heard from her.

  I can't just sit here all night and do nothing though, so I might as well get up and try to find something to do. As i get up there's a sudden tapping coming from my window making me flinch. The sun hasn't even begun to set because it's the middle of summer, so I don't think it would be a kidnapper or murder.

Oh god, please don't be a kidnapper or a murderer.

I slowly creep up to the window that is covered by my flowy, white curtains. As i get closer the tapping gets more aggressive and continues, I peek through the side of them so the person outside can't see me just in case. I'm met with the familiar face of JJ Maybank.

"JJ?", I say confused and open my curtains to reveal the full image of the teenage boy. He was crouched down in front of my window trying not to be seen. I open the window, "Lottie finally", he sighs before climbing into my room.

What is he doing?! He's lucky my roof ain't steep, I climb out there some nights. "What are you doing here?", I question him making it very clear I'm confused. He gives me a smile, "I can't see my favorite person, ouch!", he says while holding his chest making me slightly laugh.

"Seriously what are you doing here though?", I ask again. He looks at me with a grin, "Your coming to the movie marathon with us", he says with a smile still on his face. He walks over to my closet and starts going through my tops and shorts.

"Us??", I ask him while he throws a top and shorts at me that surprisingly match. "You, me, Kie, and Pope", he says, "Come on get dressed I don't have all day princess", he continues clapping his hands twice. "I'm kind of on lock down", I mutter out.

JJ's eyes widen slightly, "What'd you do Lottie, Rob someone or something?", he asks sarcastically. "Rafe doesn't want me seeing you so he locked me in here", I blurry out sort of fast making his eyes a fault widen fully this time. "HE WHAT-", he yelled out before I clamped my hand over his mouth.

"Would you shut up!? I don't know if he's home!", I whisper yell as I slowly remove my hand from covering his mouth. "Just come out the window", he says pleading for me to go with him and his friends. "I already told them I would grab you and meet them there", he begs.

I slightly laugh at his begging, "Do you know how absolutely dead I will be if anyone finds out?", I say to JJ. He just rolls his eyes in response, "Look if you get caught just go out the window again", he responds to me. That's honestly not that bad of an idea, considering you can't lock the window from the outside and I took my screen out.

"Fine", I huff out causing him to smile, "But if i get caught you owe me one okay?", I say before he can say anything else. He nods his head and turns around to face away from me, "Get dressed!!", he says slightly raising his voice making me roll my eyes. I literally just told him to be quiet.

"Go in the bathroom", I say before walking towards him and pushing him was u towards the bathroom door. He puts his hands up in defense, "I wasn't gonna look, I mean unless-", he smirks and I push him all the way in.

TIME SKIP:

  We arrive at the movie marathon and head over to Pope and Kiara. I wasn't so sure about how Kie felt about me, but JJ said he talked to her before and she only really has a grudge against Sarah. I'm just hoping that's true.