kiss me

Shortly after our conversation me and JJ made our way back to the chateau. Once we got there we made our way over to the Twinkie and headed to my house. I told JJ I needed to get ready and put something more presentable on to piss Austin off. He told me he thought it was pointless and him being there should piss him off enough but I insisted so he gave in finally.

  "I really don't understand why you need to get ready if we are just gonna crash the party Lottie", JJ said as we walked into my house. "Cause I do okay, and shut up my parents are here and so is Rafe", I said back leading him towards the stairs.

  Once we made it up to my room JJ went and sat in my window seat and I started on my makeup. "Sooo how long is this gonna take because I really would like to see the look on Austin's face", he asked me a he got up. He was walking around my room and just looking at and touching random things.

  "Not that long I just need to get dressed now I only put mascara on calm down", I replied as I headed toward my closet. It's a walk in one but it's not gigantic. I have no idea what I'm going to wear. Maybe a dress I thought going to my dress rack. "Holy shit this thing is huge", JJ said walking in behind me. I started laughing.

  "Yea I guess it kind of is", I said pulling out a white dress. It was fitted so it would stick to my body and show me off. "That one", JJ said referring to the one I was holding in my hands.

  I looked at him confused but I took it off the hanger. "Cause you'd look hot in it, not saying that you're not hot already but-", he said as I cut him off laughing. "Out JJ I need to change", I said with a smile. He smiled back as he walked out of the closet and shut the door.

  I put the dress on and looked at myself in the mirror. The dress fit me perfectly in all the right places. I walked out of my closet and saw JJ sitting in the window seat on his phone. He looked up at me and smiled.

  He stood up and made his way over to me. "See I told you that you would look hot", I smiled at his comment. "Now come on let's go", he said opening the door and pushing me out.

  By the time we made it to the party it was around eight o'clock at night. As we walked into Austin and Drew's house all you could see were people all over each other. It reeked of alcohol and drugs.

  As we walked through lots of people said hi to me. I didn't know half of them but just said hi back to be polite. I hated being rude to people, I figured I don't like when people are rude to me so why be rude to them. You know?

"Okay princess since I agreed to come to this hell hole with you where's the alcohol table at", JJ said with a smirk moving from behind me to next to me. "Like you didn't agree to come here", I said sarcastically with a smile. He returned it.

We finally found the drinks table and we both got beer. I haven't seen Austin yet or Rafe, I honestly have no idea if that's a good or bad thing.

Me and JJ were sitting outside by the pool with our feet in the water talking. I was now on my second beer and JJ was on his third. I was enjoying the peacefulness of talking to JJ when I was pulled back by someone.

I didn't even have to look to know who it was. "What the hell Austin!", I shouted at him. I was having a good time and of course he had to ruin it for me. "What do you mean what the hell, more like what the hell Charlotte", he said back to me. Oh and he looked pissed, but also like his heart had been ripped out. As for JJ well I think we all know how JJ feels. He was smiling widely happy as can be.

"I'm sorry but we are not together I can do whatever the hell I want", I said back as I made my way back to JJ. Instead of saying something back he stormed off. Probably to get one of his dumb fuck friends but why would I care. I went back over to JJ and grabbed his hand to make him stand up.