unknown number

CHARLOTTES POV:

I woke up with the most pounding headache I think I've ever had in my life. How much did I drink more importantly, why did no one cut me off? I knew I was in my room by the floor of my comforter, Sarah had a different one, but who's arms were wrapped around me?

  I tired to sit up to see who it was but I was pulled back down by someone. I heard them groan, oh lord please don't be JJ.

  "Go back to bed angel", the person said hugging my tighter into their chest.

  Angel.

  It was Austin. Atleast it wasn't JJ right? "Austin my head is killing me make it stop", I said as I gave up and played back down into my bed. I felt him get out of the bed. "Where are you going", I asked grabbing his arm not wanting him to leave. "Im gonna get you medicine Char", he said actually getting up this time.

  After Austin came back with the medicine he was wide awake, but I forced him to get back into bed. If he really wants me he can lay in bed with me. I ended up falling back asleep in his arms while he was rubbing my back.

  I woke up an hour later and he got up to open the blinds. I squinted at the brightness, I felt a lot better with the medicine but that didn't mean that I necessarily wanted the blinds open.

  "No shut them now please", I said covering my eyes. It was so god damn bright to bright. "As much as I would love to shut them and lay in bed with you all day I need to get ready the boys and I are going golfing", he said walking into my bathroom.

  Shit, I totally forgot about that I'm supposed to go to the beach with everyone after. "Do u have an extra toothbrush!", he shouted. I heard the water turn on, why does he need to shower just to go sweat at the golf course. "Yea under the sink on the right side", I answered back attempting to get out of my bed. I slowly walked into the bathroom, I felt horrendous. Probably looked it to.

  After I brushed my teeth and washed my face I left so Austin could shower. I walked into my closet wondering what to wear. I picked out a baby pink bikini from triangle, then a white cropped tank and some ripped jeans shorts to go with it.

  My favorite part of summer was probably the outfits I could wear, which reminds me when mom gets back we are going shopping.

  After getting dressed I headed to my vanity and turned the mirror light on. I squinted my eyes, why is everything so damn bright when ur hungover.

I loved doing my makeup and getting ready, but in the heat of the summer in outer banks I would sweat it all off. So instead I settled on my skincare routine and some mascara and concealer. Pretty light and basic but it worked.

Since we were going to the beach later I didn't really know what I would do while the guys golfed. Golfing was very much a kook thing I never really took much interest in it though. I went sometimes with just my family since my dad made me go with. I went to sit down on my bed when my phone buzzed.

Unknown number
Last night was fun princess.
Me
I'm so sorry, who is this??

I put my phone down as I heard the shower turn off. Then Austin came out of my bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist, it was hanging dangerously low. God he was sculpted by a god. "Like what you see angel", he said smirking down at me. "No nothing too impressive", I said back teasingly. He fake gasped like a little girl and put his hand in his chest.

"I'll have you know these come from hard work", he said pointing down at his 6 pack. "Oh I'm sure they do pretty boy", I answered as I got up to hug him.