11

september 22,2023

nothing had really happened the past couple days, we've been getting all of the content for the insta account and the others, the guys have been practicing for pre-season and eventually the regular season. And, nothing really important had came up.

i watched the players skate around doing their drillss since i finished the things that i was supposed to do. i decided to go down and gets some pics i could post on the Blackhawks' account. 

I was standing in the bench area, so i could get better pics. which was really a good idea... one group had got a water break and someone had skated by me.

"oh hey sami!" the guy said with a smile on  his face.

"hi...connor!" i said back, his name was lowkey funny to say.

"um, do you think handing me my water?" he asked.

"i don't think i can hand your water." i jokingly said.  

connor had a sad face on,  which was honestly cute... where you could literally squished his face.

"ugh, fine." i smiled and handed him his water.

"thanks, and what's with the attitude??" he laughed

"hmmm i don't know?" i shrugged

"sami," says connor

"yea?" i replied

"umm i was thinking , should we hang out later? like catch up, you know..." he asked

"yea, i would love too!" i answered.

"i'll meet you soon and we can figure it out?" i questioned

"yea, thats fine" he said.

A/N

woah connor and sami hang out?????????????????????

oml im so ssoory i keep not updating  ive got so much going on for the next couple months, i'll try to update more in the summer but yea heres this short chapter!