8

september 2, 2023

It's been at least a month since  I moved down to Chicago from Michigan. I have getting used to my new life here, if you want to say new life. It's still weird that i'm away from my family, Quinn's in Vancouver, Jack in New Jeresy, and now Luke is in Jeresy, Mom and Dad in Michigan. and lastly me in Chicago!  I mean basically all of us are away from each other and that what it makes it sad.

I got up from my bed and went into my bathroom, holy shit I look like a mess. thats means todays an everything shower!

after my everything shower, I did my morning routine. while I was brushing my teeth, i thought to my self that i should go to the rink today! since i got here i've never went, stupid me.

i had gotten a taxi over to Fifth Third Arena. i'm scared because this is literally where they practice and i'm going to look stupid when i'm lost. i've been to the united center a couple times because my brothers would have some hockey tournaments or games in the arena, so i kind of know my way in the United Center but here, nope...

the drive was about 10 minutes long from my apartment to Fifth Third Arena. I got out of the taxi and here i am. i walked into the entrance and there was a girl standing by the entrance as i walked in.

"Hey, you must be Sami, right?" the girl said looking up from her phone, "Yea that's me." I said nervously. "I'm Kristina by the way you can also call me Kristy, I don't mind either." Kristy says happily, she took her hand out to shake mine and we had both shook our hands in greeting each other. "I'll show you around!" she gestured her hands to come and follow her, and i did. she started to show me around the arena, "Not to be mean but I never thought a Hughes would come to Chicago!" she laughed. "Me either!" I laughed with her. we've been laughing about random shit while she was showing me around. I love her already.

we were done with the "tour" around the arena, it's honestly really cool. me and Kristy have been talking for at least 30 minutes, getting to know each other more. "Isn't that guy on TikTok?" i whispered to kristy, trying to secretly point to who i'm talking about. "Ohhh, Carrington?" she questioned. "Yea!" I whispered yelled. "Yea he is." she laughed "CARRINGTONNNN!!!" she yelled over to him and he had ran over to us. "Yes?" he said. "Carrington, this is Sami. Sami, that's Carrington!" Kristy introduced us to each other. "Hi! I didn't realize that you worked here, i literally follow you on tiktok." I said "Haha nice to meet you too and yea i work here i think it's kinda funny when people find out!" he says.

all three of us had talked for another 30 minutes, were honestly becoming really good friends. I didn't realize that one of my favorite tiktokers works here...? its been a couple hours and it's time for me to go well it's only 3:00pm but i just wanna go back to my apartment and take a fat nap.

i once again get a taxi to go back to my apartment building. 10 minutes went by and i'm back at my apartment building. i got into the elevator and went up to my floor number. i started to walk over to my apartment , once i opened my door i throw my stuff onto the ground and I flop onto my cozy bed. I finally went over to Fifth Third Arena and thank goodness i made new friends.

a/n
hellooooooooooooooooo i posted again in like forever
we got new characters 😜😜😜
i added carrington to this i literally love him and i thought it was funny to add him to this story
i'm rlly sorry that i say "im back" and then disappeared until the end of that month
on the 10th i went to the chicago and caps game and literally connor was fucking in front of me bro i was literally dying
and also why is the devils like losing every game now like wtf is happening... as someone who's from new jeresy and is a big devils fan i'm so close to becoming a bruins fan i'm joking but like bro wtf....