2

June 28,2023  (fat time skip lol)

Today's the first day of the 2023 draft which is pretty exciting! Getting to see players get drafted to their team and maybe even catch a glimpse of the cute ones. You may be asking why we're at the draft, Well Jack was going up for an award and same as his teammate, Nico Hischier, couple days before. But we have nothing better to do, so the family had decided to go to the draft.

We saw some fans who wanted pictures and wanted to get their jerseys signed by Jack, Quinn, and Luke I  guess. Of course not me... I mean they probably don't even realized that the hughes brothers have a younger sister! At least I have Vienna with me.

We finally made it to ours seats and a sat down, by the time the draft began to start. The Chicago Blackhawks's people started to make their way up to the big stage to announce their first overall pick.

"It's obviously going to be Connor Bedard." Vienna said, "Hm, I don't know." I shrugged.

"The Chicago Blackhawks are proud to select from the Regina Pats, the western hockey league. Connor Bedard!" says the general manger of the hawks.

I turned to Vienna and smirked, "You called it." Vienna smiled widely and leaned closer to me, "Trust me girl, I have a feeling about this. That guy is the future.You just watch and see." "Yeah, Yeah whatever." I rolled my eyes.

-time skip-

it's been a couple hours, so we decided to leave. As we started to leave to get out of the stadium, I bumped into someone.

"OMG! I'm so sorry I wasn't looking!" I exclaimed. "No, your good." The guy chuckled. I looked up to see connor bedard.  "Oh shit it's you! Uh c-congrats..." I muttered. "Haha thank you, you're the hughes brothers sister, Sami right?" "Yep that's me." I said and i looked back to Vienna who had a smirk on her face. "I'll see you later, I guess." Connor said with a smile printed on his face. "Yeah I'll see you, bye!" I smiled awkwardly, "Bye." He said back with a little wave.

Me and Vienna started to speed walked back to the family, "Oh my fucking god, WHAT THE FUCKKKK." I said laughing, "You guys look so good together!," Vienna playfully pushed me. "Gosh no! I just met him!!!!!!!"

"Connor and Sami forever!"

a/n
CONNOR AND SAMI MEET FOR THE FIRST TIME AHHH!!!! #connorandsamiforever! anyways another short chapter i'm going to try to make the chapters longer but my penut brain can't think of anything,so i might have some quick chapters for now and i'll try to get some longer chapters soon!