Friendships //Ch 12

Was i dead for a long time?? Eh no matter,I have two bussiness.. Anyway,Timeskip for 3 days,Sun and S. Lunar Became close,And Same with S. Eclipse and Moon

=========================

'Thinking..'
"Talking"
"Shocked"
"YELL!"
*Sound Effects*
(Narrator)

=========================

***
Moon:'Finally,Were out of that darn place,Its aggravating to wait 5 days.. I can also Use magic now'

*Fire Crackling*

(While Testing Magic,He saw The other Lunar and Sun sadly hugged and gave gifts as a goodbye)

Moon:"When did they get so close?"
Computer:'Ya didn't notice?'

Moon:"What the-"

Moon:'You.. What the heck happened to you? You've been silent for the past 2 days.'
Computer:'Oh well,I was just doing my beauty sleep! Haha no,i have no idea aswell.'

(Something tapped Moon's Shoulder,Whom could that be?)

S. Eclipse:"Hey.."

Moon:"What? What do you want?"

S. Eclipse:"I have something to give you-"

Moon:"Just get on already"

S. Eclipse:"Y-you like birds right? So i made you one.."

(S. Eclipse,Despite not doing this before,He was indeed a bit shy as this is the first time he made things to people other than S. Lunar)

(The "gift" that S. Eclipse showed was a Robot like Parrot)

Moon:"Wha..?"

S. Eclipse:"Just take it already!"

*Clank*

(S. Eclipse would forcefully Give the robot to Moon,Of course Moon is clueless,But the other Eclipse ran away)

Moon:"And when did we get close? How did he also knew that i like birds?"

Computer:'That was quite a show to see,Too bad i didn't have my popcorn.. And incase you didn't know,You kept making Trinkets similiar to that of a birds,He's smart.'

Moon:'What the Hell you mean A show?! And what do you mea-'

Computer:'Hold your bickering,Your brother is coming and we literally need to leave'

Sun:"Hey Moon,I think we need to leave now,I bet Earth and Lunar knew something was off.."

Moon:"...Alright Sun."

(Still confused but Moon Nodded,Moon opened the Time machine that S. Eclipse had and left)

S. Lunar:"Brother? Hey-"

S. Eclipse:"Quiet!.. Im sorting out my thoughts.."

S. Lunar:"Did you finally give Mr. Moon a gift? I also gave Mr. Sun a gift too! What was your gift to Mr-"