NOTICE//Ch 9.5

Heya! This is regarding for the Characters,or Major characters that will take part in my story! Though some may be minor

First up,is Eclipse and Solaris!

SolarisI may cannot talk,But i promise i will make myself useful! Once you get to know me,Ill be obedient

Solaris
I may cannot talk,But i promise i will make myself useful! Once you get to know me,Ill be obedient.. Please.. I promise you

Eclipse
You know.. Trusting someone.. Is it fine? What if they leave me again? I dont want that to happen again. But my chest aches.. Why so? I wasn't programmed to have such feelings.. Is it alright?

And then finally,The Group of Mcs!
(Was suppose to make them have each of their section but got lazy and decided to do it in one go)

And then finally,The Group of Mcs! (Was suppose to make them have each of their section but got lazy and decided to do it in one go)

Moon
They blame for what had happened. I didn't do it on my free will. If that stupid Killcode.. Eclipse,Didn't exist then none of this would've happen!

Sun
Dont mind my brother! He's just.. Has Anger issues! Yeah! Plus hes super nice once you get to know him! Trust me!

Earth
My brothers may bicker alot,but they seemed so close! But im worried,If Moon's Careless and Ignorant actions continue,it will lead to his own downfall..

Lunar
Heya! Nice to meet you! Wait.. You mean my brother.. Eclipse? I-i Dont really want to talk about it.. Though,Forget about that! Lets have fun!!

I think thats all for now,I was procrastinating a lot for the past few days lol,This is for new Viewers! And good news,I will make this and another chapter in one day! Its great right???

Anyway,Buh bye!