Repairment//ch 3

Jeez Someone actually like this!? IM VERY HAPPY AND BOTH EXCITED OFC,Im literally just doing this to satisfy my Fanfict Senses- But as usual,The uh Font thingys

=====================
'Thinking'
"Talking"
"Shocked"
"YELL!"
*Sound effect*
(Narrator ;o)

====================

BACK TO THE STORYYYY

***

(The Short Animatronic rested,While the Tall Animatronic woke up at last)

Eclipse:"Ugh.. What Happened?.."

(He said as he started to look around till he spotted The Short Animatronic,He pokes (?) It incase it was here to kill him)

(The Short animatronic woke up from a Nap,The Short animatronic Jolted From Surprise)

Eclipse:"Did.. Did you actually Fix me?"

(The Short Animatronic stares at him with curiousity,Before dragging him away and let him sit on a Bean bag,Eclipse,who was still confused and still very wary,He ask again)

Eclipse:"Hey.. Whats your name? Did you fix me?"

(The short animatronic gave him a piece of paper with a decently written "Solaris",The Short animatronic Nods at Eclipse's Question)

Eclipse:"So.. you're Solaris?.. Did you actually fix me with that small body of yours?"

(Solaris,Of course was offended,But he nods affirmatively)

Eclipse:"Why dont you talk? Are you Mute or Something?"

(Solaris,Who was worrying about him,He didn't think that Eclipse asked a question like that,Solaris Shakes his Head Several times)

Solaris:"Ǹ̶̢̍̀̌̇ͅò̸͇͕̦̼̒̆̃͝.̷̡̛̲̀͆͊̒̀̕͝.̶̺̭̟̱̖͈́̽!̶͉͉̞̹̥̀͝ͅ"

(While Solaris Said those words,He began to cough out blood(?) )

(Eclipse,Tried to Help? Him.. No more like Eclipse only stared at him,In Disbelief)

Eclipse:"Hey! You dont have to force it you know.. You're Actually mute?.. It makes sense because of your broken Rays,and a malfunctioned eye.."

(Solaris,who didn't want to admit it,Nods Slowly)

Eclipse:"Do you atleast know sign language?"

(Solaris Shakes his head,saying "No i have not")

Eclipse:"..Well you.. can write on paper i guess.."

(Eclipse,He didnt know why he was being passive,But he feels.. At calm,And atleast Feels Safe.)

(Though by Solaris,he didnt thought of this idea,His "Brother" only wrote the paper,His eyes light up with hope,He began to write on paper,)

(By the time he finished,he handed the Paper to The tall Animatronic.)

)