Interrogation//ch 8

Hello! welcomee,This is the font guide!

=========================
'Thinking..'
"Talking"
"Shocked"
"YELL!"
*Sound Effects*
(Narrator)

=========================

***
(After a while of being passed out by S. Eclipse and Lunar,Moon and Sun found themselves in the interrogation office)

Moon:*Grunts* "Ugh.. Where are we?.."

Moon:'Computer? COMPUTER! damn.. His Signal is cut off..'

Moon:"Wait.. Sun!?"

Sun:"Hmmn.. Yea.. Moon? Er.. Shat happened?"

Moon:"Where are you right now!?"

Sun:"I DONT KNOW"

Moon:'Wait.. is this the damn interrogation room?'

Moom:"Sun! I think were in the fucking Interrogation room i had!"

Sun:"What do you mean by that!"

(The door opened from the other side,A tall Blue Animatronic and a Short orange Animatronic appeared)

S. Eclipse:"So? What plan are you conjuring right now? Is it to kill me again hm?"

S. Eclipse:"And your companion.. Was it named Computer? Interesting.."

S. Lunar:"Brother stop saying that nonchalantly! Who knows,you might Die for real!"

Moon:"What Fucking Plan? We dont have any Plans! What did you do to my brother? And what did you do with Computer?"

S. Eclipse:"Are you kidding or not? Then why the hell you two both in my bunker? With ur so Called companion,i Simply just cut off his signal,He may be dead for a few moments.. But you'll only answer my ques-"

Moon:"ANSWER MY QUESTION!"

S. Eclipse:"Ugh Rude much,Lunar you go Interrogate the Piss coloured Bastard"

S. Lunar:"Even though were enemies,thats still rude brother! But alright,Be careful!"

S. Eclipse:"You too,brother"

S. Eclipse:"Hes fine,Just on the other room,I didn't think you two were that close hm?"

Moon:"So whats the reason for knocking us out,Eclipse."

S. Eclipse:"You threatened us first,We did the same,Again,What are your plans,Moon?"

Moon:"What Damn Plan? I said i dont know already!"

*Beep*

(A lie detector,It seemed to be green)

S. Eclipse:'Seems like he isn't lying atleast..'

S. Eclipse:"What is your purpose being here?"

𝚄𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝙰𝚄..?【𝚂𝚊𝙼𝚜】On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara