Days After Days//Ch 11

Yall i noticed theres 2 chaps that didn't saved my art.. SHIT BRUH MY 12 HOURS OF ARTWORK,GONE REDUCED TO ASHES- anyway,The font guide
=========================

'Thinking..'
"Talking"
"Shocked"
"YELL!"
*Sound Effects*
(Narrator :c )

=========================

***
(At Rockstar Daycare)

*Stomp Stomp..*

Moon:"Ugh.. WHEN ARE THEY GONNA RELEASE US FROM THIS STUPID PLACE!?"

Sun:"Well,I guess about.. 5 days? We can just.. Wait,you know? It's just three days left until we leave this place"

Sun:"Let's Just ask Computer for the Information on this place,Atleast we can still play games.."

Moon:"Ha.. Maybe your right Sun"

(Sighing Impatiently,He put his hand on the wall,Though,Still angry,He Called Computer to ask Information about this Dimension)

Moon:'Computer,You awake?'

Computer:'What now,Moon? You finally got Calmed down of your Outbursts?'

Moon:'Say that again i will change my mind of not resetting you before.'

Computer:'Okay okay! Psh.. So what do you want!?'

Moon:'Tell me the detailed information about this place.'

Computer:'Alright Alright.. I'll send you the summary of it..'

(Computer Spoke as if they're fed up with their Master threatening him,Though still do their orders)

*Click*

(The summary reads as..)

"This Dimension is unique,By it has Loads of Copies or Similiar Universes/Dimensions that has the same concept,Though by in this one,This is called "The Swapped Alternative Universe" Where The Sun and Moon are the Antagonists and Lunar and Eclipse as Protaganists. Their Timeline is completely the same thing,but the diffrent thing is that,This Eclipse also died Many times,and also a bit nicer."

Moon:'That's all? That was shorter than i expected.'

Computer:'Yes! Thats all, Now let me sleep!'

*Ziiii..*

Moon:'Did this bastard just cut my.. Ugh,nevermind then,i'll just tell this to Sun'

(After telling all the information to Sun,Sun Finally realized why they were so wary of them)

Sun:"So is that why they were so Skittish or Rude to us in the first place? It's also surprising that this Eclipse died for like,Three times in a row.. Is he William Afton?"

Moon:"Maybe.. I mean he also got revived 2 times in our universe too,Even our Fans are making fun of him.. Heh"

Sun:"Yep,Though,When Eclipse took over me,we couldn't see the Fans comment at all-"